|Page (1) of 1 - 02/08/11||email article||print page|
Tello Lets Anyone Rate Customer Service On-the-GoNew Mobile Service Lets You Rate the Customer Service of Any Employee at Any Business (February 08, 2011)
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/09/11 --
- Tello, the real-time customer service rating system, has emerged from beta and launched a fully social version of the service, which now lets you share Tello ratings with your friends on Facebook and Twitter and directly engage with businesses to resolve issues.
- Tello is free and available on the iPhone, iPad, Android (via m.tello.com) and online at www.tello.com. Tello lets mobile consumers give businesses feedback by rating their customer service experiences on-the-go in just seconds. You can also browse Tello ratings to help you make informed choices about businesses that provide the best service.
- Tello makes it convenient to offer customer service feedback and now includes a "Request Reply" feature that lets a business know you have rated an employee and would like them to contact you to resolve any issues.
- Tello ratings and comments help businesses -- from retail stores and car dealerships to airlines and hotels -- improve their service.
- Tello secured $1 million in angel funding in the summer of 2010. The world-class investors backing Tello include Jon Callaghan of True Ventures, Ron Conway of SV Angel, Mark Goines, Dave McClure of 500 Startups, Eric Paley of Founder Collective, Shervin Pishevar of SGN, Naval Ravikant of Venture Hacks, Chris Sacca of Lowercase Capital, Aydin Senkut of Felicis Ventures and Russ Siegelman.
- Tello also today announced a partnership with Localeze, a business listings identity management provider for local search. With access to Localeze's Enhanced Business Registry of 14 million U.S. business listings, Tello users can quickly locate nearby businesses.
About the Tello App
- Tello's mobile apps for iPhone/iPad and Android are the fastest and easiest way to rate customer service wherever you go. Had a good experience? Share it! Got something to say about less-than-perfect service? Want the business to get back to you? Now you can rate any employee, at any business, and even request a reply, in just seconds.
- Tello lets you find nearby businesses with just one tap by using your current location. If a business is not listed, you can simply add it to Tello via the app.
- Once you locate the business, pick an existing employee by name or add a new one. Then, rate your service experience with a thumbs-up or down. You can even include a short comment about the experience.
- You can share your rating on Facebook or Twitter directly from Tello. These social features help you discover great service and direct your friends to deserving businesses.
- You can also use Tello to research and compare other people's customer service ratings for businesses before you decide where to go.
- Signing up for Tello is easy -- you can use your email address or Facebook Connect. To download Tello for the iPhone/iPad, go to www.tello.com or http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tello/id393722575.
Attributable to Joe Beninato, CEO of Tello
People expect great customer service and are eager to offer insights to help businesses improve. Now everyone can make a difference by thanking employees for great service, and by providing constructive feedback on less-than-great service. Tello empowers people to make their voices heard and have an immediate impact on the experience delivered at businesses they visit every day. During our beta period, more than 85 percent of Tello ratings were positive -- we think Tello can be a new kind of rating system that offers businesses structured, constructive criticism in real-time.
Attributable to Jon Callaghan, Managing Partner of True Ventures
By raising the customer service bar, Tello is bringing a fresh perspective to the physical and social web. Tello effectively organizes customer service rating information so that large scale transparency of service benefits both consumers and businesses. We believe Joe and his team have found a new way to address the ratings market that will provide both real-time, real-world benefits in the way customer service is delivered.
Tello is a free, realtime customer service rating system available as an iPhone/iPad app, via Android and online. If you want to give feedback on a customer service experience and share it with your friends, Tello lets you quickly and easily rate any employee, at any business, while you are on-the-go. With Tello, you can help shine a light on everyday customer service interactions and help improve that service with every rating. Tello was founded in 2010 and is based in Palo Alto, Calif. For more information and to start using Tello, visit www.tello.com.
Inner Circle Labs
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Tello, USA, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,