|Page (1) of 1 - 05/01/12||email article||print page|
TeleSign Announces May as User Authentication Awareness MonthAuthenticating Users Stops Hacks, Spam, and Identity Fraud (May 01, 2012)
LOS ANGELES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/01/12 -- TeleSign Corporation, market leader in Internet fraud prevention and Intelligent Authentication, today announced May as User Authentication Awareness Month. TeleSign is committed to stopping online fraud and launches this awareness campaign to improve and educate consumers and businesses on the security measures taken to protect account access.
Highlights of the Month:
- Authentication Awareness: Two-factor authentication protects user access, reduces operational costs, and protects your brand
- Evaluating two-factor authentication methods to Achieve CJIS Compliance in a Timely Cost-Effective Manner
- Two-Factor Authentication In Plain English Video
- Securing the Cloud in Plain English: How to protect the vulnerabilities of the Cloud with two-factor authentication
- Securing the Convenience of the Cloud: Two-factor authentication provides convenient Cloud security
- Confessions of a Fraudster: Live webinar with Reformed Fraudster, Tony Sales
- Awareness: TeleSign will circulate tips and give guidance about two-factor authentication on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Darren Berkovitz, Co-founder and Vice President
"Hackers have many opportunities to breach websites and user accounts because of poor security. Authentication Awareness month will show businesses that implementing additional security measures like two-factor authentication not only protects their user base but their brand reputation as well."
- Ryan Disraeli, VP Fraud Services
"Two-factor authentication is an integral step towards securing accounts. The volume of account takeovers is rising steadily and activating 2FA is the simplest way to thwart hackers."
- Download the White Paper: Stop Compromised Accounts: Safeguarding the Internet and Cloud
- Download the Guide: 25 Ways to Spot a Fraudster
- Watch: Securing the Cloud In Plain English
- Download the Data Sheet: Two-Factor Authentication
About TeleSign Corporation
Every second of every day, TeleSign protects the world's largest Internet and Cloud properties against fraud. TeleSign Intelligent Authentication provides an easy-to-implement and powerful method for identifying and substantially reducing online fraud and spam using the most widely deployed technology -- a user's phone. The company protects 2.5 billion downstream users in more than 200 countries, offering localization services in 87 languages. In 2011, TeleSign ranked #15 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and was named Visionary in Gartner's User Authentication Magic Quadrant.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1966617
Video-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1966645
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1966619
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: two-factor authentication, 2FA, Cloud Security, online fraud, protect account access, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Internet, Spam,