|Page (1) of 1 - 01/12/12||email article||print page|
TechXtend Offers Free Evaluations of Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2011 Suites and Components(January 12, 2012)
Shrewsbury, NJ (PRWEB) January 12, 2012
TechXtend (formerly Programmers Paradise), a leading value added reseller of infrastructure solutions and development tools, today announced that it is offering free trial versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE high performance computing (HPC) software development products. Intel® HPC development tools multi-core compilers, libraries, and cluster tools make applications run faster on Intel® architecture-based systems.
Software development professionals may download free 30-day evaluation copies of the software at: http://www.techxtend.com/ppi_us/partnercenter/partners.aspx?name=intel-parallel-studio-xe-free-30-day-trial
Evaluation versions are available for:
- Intel® C++ Studio XE 2011 (Includes Intel® C++ Composer XE, Intel® VTune Amplifier XE, and Intel® Inspector XE) in versions for Windows and Linux.
- Intel® Visual Fortran Composer XE 2011 (Includes Intel® Visual Fortran Compiler, and Intel® Math Kernel Library) in versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2011 (Includes Intel® Composer XE, Intel® VTune Amplifier XE, and Intel® Inspector XE) in versions for Windows and Linux.
- Intel® C++ Composer XE 2011 (Includes Intel® C++ Compiler, Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives, Intel® Math Kernel Library, and Intel® Parallel Building Blocks) in versions for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Intel® Cluster Studio XE 2011 (Includes Intel® C++ Compiler, Fortran Compiler, Optimized Performance Libraries, Intel® Trace Analyzer & Collector, Intel® MPI Library, Intel® MPI Benchmarks, Intel® VTune Amplifier XE, and Intel® Inspector XE) in versions for Windows and Linux.
- Intel® Cluster Studio 2011 (Includes Intel® C++ Compiler, Intel® Fortran Compiler, Optimized Performance Libraries, Intel® Trace Analyzer & Collector, Intel® MPI Library, and Intel® MPI Benchmarks) In versions for Windows and Linux.
- Intel® VTune Amplifier XE 2011 performance profiler in versions for Windows and Linux.
- Intel® Inspector XE 2011 thread and memory checker in versions for Windows and Linux.
For more information on the Intel® Parallel Studio XE line of HPC software development tools, visit http://www.techxtend.com/intel.
TechXtend (formerly Programmers Paradise) is a leading value-added reseller of software, systems and solutions for corporations, government organizations, and academic institutions across the United States and Canada. With a focus on cloud computing/virtualization, secure networking and application/database development, TechXtend helps technology and development professionals gain optimal return from their investments in software and hardware.
For nearly 30 years, customers have relied on TechXtend for in-depth product expertise, unparalleled value and selection, and fast, accurate turnaround. TechXtend and Programmers Paradise are subsidiaries of Wayside Technology Group, Inc., a public company since 1995 (NASDAQ: WSTG). For more information, visit http://www.techxtend.com, or call +1.800.599.4388, or +1.732.389.8950. In Canada, call +1.888.423.2700. Follow TechXtend on http://twitter.com/ProgParadise (for software developers), or http://twitter.com/TechXtend (for IT professionals). Like TechXtend on http://www.facebook.com/TechXtend.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/1/prweb9100498.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), government aid, government debt, government contract, government health care, government, national government, government departments, non government organizations (NGO), crime, law and justice, law enforcement, international law, legal service, computer crime, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, social services, education, adult education, further education,