|Page (1) of 1 - 06/26/12||email article||print page|
Tech Awards Circle Recognizes Industry's Best Products, Vendors, Execs in 4th Annual Competition(June 26, 2012)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 06/26/12 -- Tech Awards Circle (www.techawardscircle.com), a uniquely unbiased, independent awards program, today announced the winners of its fourth annual competition. The winners represent a broad range of product achievements, from hardware to software in consumer/SOHO, SMB, midrange and enterprise markets. Tech Awards Circle also honors talented executive leadership and engineering innovators.
Tech Awards Circle winners, selected by an independent circle of journalists, should be considered the 'best of the best' in the computer and consumer technology industries today. Gold, silver and bronze awards were given out in each category. Winners are listed below.
- Texas Memory Systems RamSan-720 - Best Enterprise Hardware
- QuorumLabs onQ Site Recovery Appliance - Best SMB Software
- Samsung Series 9 - Best Consumer/SOHO Software
- Arkeia vmOneStep - Best Midrange Software
- TrustSphere LogiQ - Best Enterprise Software
- Fran Rosch, VP of Identity and Authentication at Symantec - Executive of the Year
- Donald Basile, CEO of Violin - Emerging Companies Executive of the Year
- Lars Oleson, Executive Director of Product Engineering at iolo technologies - Technologist of the Year at a Mid-Size Company
- Violin 6000 Series Flash Memory Array - Best Enterprise Hardware
- Avere Systems Edge Filer - Best Enterprise Hardware
- WebPT - Best SMB Software
- NEVEX CacheWorks and Citrix VDI-in-a-Box (tie)- Best Midrange Software
- Acquisio Platform - Best Enterprise Software
- Eric Melka, CEO at Redline Communications - Executive of the Year
- John Schroeder, CEO at MapR - Emerging Companies Executive of the Year
- MuleSoft Mule iON - Best SMB Software
- Bocada Vision - Best Midrange Software
- Serena Service Manager - Best Enterprise Software
- Brad Wurtz, President and CEO at Power Assure - Emerging Companies Executive of the Year
"Unlike with other award competitions that can be highly influenced by advertising dollars or the purchase of a table at an overpriced banquet dinner, Tech Awards Circle winners can be confident that their companies' honored products and executives are truly the best in the industry," said Kevin Anderson, awards program coordinator. "This year's select group of gold, silver and bronze winners represent a wide assortment of established players and emerging vendors. We applaud their efforts and congratulate them on their very well-deserved wins."
About Tech Awards Circle
Tech Awards Circle was established to truly honor the 'best of the best' in technology. Tech Awards Circle is not affiliated with an analyst firm or a media company, both of which are directly supported by tech vendors through consulting relationships or advertising sales, so it is uniquely unbiased and immune to conflicts of interest. Entries are judged by an independent circle of journalists, including product reviewers, each with at least a decade of experience covering technology from consumer electronics to enterprise-class computing. To prevent these judges from being unduly influenced by vendors, they have agreed to remain anonymous. For more information, a list of past winners, or to be added to the mailing list please visit www.techawardscircle.com.
Tech Awards Circle
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Tech Awards Circle, Digital Media Software, Marketwire, Gold, Consumer Electronics, Other,