|Page (1) of 1 - 10/01/01||email article||print page|
TandbergTelevision Launches Digital-ENG and DSNG ProductsTandbergTelevision mobile contribution range re-branded under Voyager umbrella (October 01, 2001)
At IBC 2001, TandbergTelevision new launches included:
* Voyager Lite -- backpack D-ENG solution designed for wireless cameras and incorporating high quality video encoding with an integrated DVB-T modulator/upconverter providing RF output.
* Voyager DSNG -- two new compact DSNG solutions in 1U (Voyager E5714) and 2U (Voyager E5740) versions. Combine low bit-rate encoding performance with totally flexible satellite modulation in a fully expandable and upgradeable package.
* Voyager D-ENG range -- a family of products to build end-to-end D-ENG systems including Tx amplifiers and antenna, receive antennae and downconverters, and Alteia integrated receiver/decoder. All fully supported with the systems design and integration expertise of TandbergTelevision and the newly acquired AVS.
* Voyager E5100 & E6100 -- the introduction of an optional integrated upconverter to these D-ENG encoding systems designed for truck applications (E5100) and for newsgathering helicopters (E6100 with ATR chassis).
* Combined D-ENG/DSNG -- TandbergTelevision will launch a unique QPSK option for the E5100 D-ENG system, which allows one outside broadcast truck to support both D-ENG and DSNG transmission, with a reconfigure time of less than 30 seconds.
Related Keywords:DTV Professional, Tandberg Television, Voyager, IBC, D-ENG, wireless, Digital Electronic Newsgathering, Digital Satellite Newsgathering, DSNG
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved