|Page (1) of 1 - 10/21/11||email article||print page|
TP-LINK Brings Social Media Fun and New Products to "gdgt live" Los AngelesVisit TP-LINK's Booth for Your Chance to Win a Number of Free Prizes on October 28th at Club Nokia (October 21, 2011)
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 10/21/11 -- TP-LINK, a leading global provider of networking products, will be exhibiting at the first ever gdgt live at Club Nokia in Los Angeles on October 28th. Admission is free for everyone to come and see the latest and greatest technology. To celebrate, TP-LINK will be hosting social media contests at their booth as well as displaying some new upcoming wireless networking products.
To enter, simply visit TP-LINK at gdgt live Los Angeles:
1. "Like" TP-LINK on Facebook or "Follow" TP-LINK on Twitter
2. Check out the products TP-LINK showcases at gdgt live Los Angeles
3. Post which product you would like to own on TP-LINK's Facebook wall or Tweet a picture of it
4. Up to 7 winners will be announced on TP-LINK's Facebook Wall and Twitter feed every hour
5. Follow TP-LINK on Facebook or Twitter to find out winning status or simply come by our table to ask
TP-LINK will have a monitor at the booth showing live updates on their Twitter page and Facebook page as contestants enter.
TP-LINK will be showcasing four new products at gdgt live Los Angeles:
1. TP-LINK 450Mbps Dual-Band Wireless N Gigabit Router (TL-WR2543ND)
2. TP-LINK Portable 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router (TL-MR3020)
3. TP-LINK 150Mbps Wireless N Mini Pocket Router (TL-WR700N)
To find out more about gdgt live Los Angeles, or to register, please visit: http://blog.gdgt.com/gdgt-live-comes-to-los-angeles-on-october-28th/.
TP-LINK products are available at Fry's Electronics, Micro Center, B&H and Data Vision. You can also find them online at Newegg.com, Amazon.com, Tigerdirect.com, Walmart.com and Buy.com. For more details, please visit us at http://www.tp-link.com/us/where-to-buy/?categoryid=902.
TP-LINK is a global provider of SOHO & SMB networking products and the world's No. 1 market share leader in WLAN and Broadband CPE devices, with products available in over 120 countries to tens of millions of customers. Committed to intensive R&D, efficient production and strict quality management, TP-LINK continues to provide award-winning networking products in wireless routers, network adapters, access points, ADSL modem routers, 3G routers, Powerline adapters, switches, IP cameras, print servers and media converters to global end users. Visit us at http://www.tp-link.com/en/.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: TP-LINK, Networking, Server Hardware, Server Computers, Routers, Switches, Management, Marketwire, ,