|Page (1) of 1 - 11/22/10||email article||print page|
TOA Technologies Unveils Groundbreaking Enhancements to Its Complete Mobile Workforce SolutionOn-Demand Innovation Leader Meets Customers' Mobile Workforce Management Needs With ETAdirect 4.0, the First Browser-Based Enterprise Software Solution With Complete Offline Capabilities (November 22, 2010)
CLEVELAND, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 11/22/10 -- TOA Technologies, the only Cloud-based provider of predictive mobile workforce management and proactive customer communication software solutions, today further extended its commitment to customer service excellence and innovation with the announcement of the general release of ETAdirect 4.0. This latest version of ETAdirect enhances TOA's powerful and complete mobile workforce management solution with innovative new features, most notably the industry's first mobile web offline capabilities.
"Our mission is to help companies provide their customers with the best service experience possible. TOA customers typically have very complex appointment-based field service environments and attaining this goal is not simple. As the only Cloud-based provider of enterprise-class mobile workforce management, TOA has a unique responsibility to provide long-term innovation to its customers, and to ensure that they always stay on the cutting edge. By keeping close to current trends and emerging technologies, such as social networking, advanced collaboration tools or progress in browser technology, we are committed to ensuring that our customers have the most advanced tools available today. Many of the top service providers in the world have already implemented ETAdirect 4.0 to improve the appointment experience for their customers while maximizing operational efficiencies and reducing costs," said Yuval Brisker, President and CEO of TOA Technologies.
ETAdirect 4.0 is accessible via any web-enabled mobile device on any platform. TOA has brought to market a unique functionality that allows field users to access essential work-related information when a mobile employee goes out of service range and the mobile device is out of coverage in an offline mode. This dual mode automatic online/offline capability -- an industry first -- offers service providers seamless, complete workflow flexibility in the field regardless of where the mobile employee is.
Brisker added, "Every company with a mobile workforce experiences a disruption in information delivery and customer service when employees travel outside wireless coverage range or in areas with there are very weak signals. ETAdirect's groundbreaking offline capabilities allow those employees to access all relevant work-related information using their mobile browser in an offline mode. TOA automatically caches data in the browser so employees can continue providing great customer service regardless of their phone service signal strength."
In addition to offline browser capabilities for improved mobility, TOA's ETAdirect 4.0 includes a number of innovative new management functions. New feature highlights include:
- Enhanced real-time dashboard visualization: Users can now view dashboard reports based on Google advanced visualization. ETAdirect 4.0 provides managers a real-time snapshot of field operations, allowing them to proactively respond to issues anytime, anywhere on any modern browser-enabled device, including the iPad, iPhone 4 or Android.
- Support for multi-appointment work orders: ETAdirect 4.0 now offers linked or multi-appointment work order processing in an enforced sequence or in a parallel workflow.
- Context-aware collaboration: ETAdirect 4.0 now supports dynamic team job assignments. TOA's solution can process jobs that require multiple people and equipment to perform, enhancing its end-to-end, seamless management of mobile workforces and teams.
"Our research shows that more companies are increasingly evaluating innovative, SaaS solutions to streamline business practices in the service market," said Sumair Dutta, senior research analyst at the Aberdeen Group. "Solutions such as ETAdirect 4.0 provide on-demand access to information across the enterprise, enabling managers and technicians to gain visibility into work operations and drive service productivity and efficiency."
TOA improves the relationship between companies and their customers by saving time for both. TOA's patented, complete SaaS solution makes managing a mobile workforce easy and efficient, from routing and scheduling, integration and reporting, managing and mobility, capacity planning and predictive customer communications. It combines a unique, real-time view of the field with the fastest scheduling optimization engine on the market today.
- Saving Customer Time: TOA's solution predicts, with a high degree of accuracy, the arrival time for mobile employees completing in-home appointments. This allows service providers to narrow the "wait window" to only one hour for their customers. TOA's proactive communication system also offers automated, multi-channel appointment updates and confirmations to waiting customers, reducing in-bound calls and not-home arrivals.
- Maximizing Service Provider Efficiency: TOA's statistical engine analyzes historical performance patterns along with each mobile employee's skill set, location and customer commitments. It then accurately predicts the employee drive time, arrival window and job duration for each appointment.
The end result is a more efficient mobile workforce, dramatic operational savings and higher customer satisfaction.
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of Cloud-based mobile workforce management applications for large and medium-sized enterprises. TOA's patented platform improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution using predictive, time-based analytics, TOA reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's system deploys quickly, is highly configurable and is easily integrated with existing CRM solutions. Named Best of Breed and Visionary solution in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices in Europe and Latin America. For additional information please visit toatech.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SaaS, cloud computing, cable, telco, CRM, customer service, mobile workforce, mobility, Office Equipment, Applications, Networking, Internet, Business Issues, Internet Server Applications, Management, CEO/CFO, USA, Marketwire, Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Business, Social Networking,