|Page (1) of 1 - 11/16/11||email article||print page|
TGIBlackFriday.com Releases Free Black Friday App for Apple iPhone and Android Phones with Leaked Ads for All Major Retailers(November 16, 2011)
Wilmington, Delaware (PRWEB) November 16, 2011
With only nine days until Black Friday TGIBlackFriday.com now has every major sale ad available on-line and within the free iPhone and Android app. The TGI Black Friday App allows users to browse over 14,000 deals from all the major retailer's Black Friday ads. They can also use the app to compare prices with online stores and purchase select items online, avoiding the crowds. Users can create a personal shopping list within the app or share deals via Facebook or Twitter.
The app allows users to:
- View Black Friday ads for all major retail stores.
- Search thousands of deals across stores and categories.
- Share deals via Facebook, Twitter and Email.
- Create a personal shopping list to check off items as you purchase them.
- Email your shopping list or individual deals to yourself or others.
- Instant push notification alerts for newly leaked ads (iPhone)
- Compare prices for items to confirm you are getting the best deal on Black Friday.
- Shop online for items that may be available before Black Friday.
- Download PDF ad-scans.
PC Magazine named TGIBlackFriday.com one of the top 3 online Black Friday resources. The iPhone app was featured on CNN, The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. The TGI Black Friday app has been downloaded over 1.3 million times since it's release.
TGI Black Friday was developed by the parent company DealCatcher.com, a popular coupon/deal website, has been helping consumers save money online for over twelve years and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/11/prweb8968520.htm.
Related Keywords:internet,consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,consumer issue,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,retail,business enterprises,business (general),money and monetary policy,family,family planning,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,market research,consumer goods,consumer issue,consumer confidence,business enterprises,research and development,business (general),medical research,consumer issue,research,agricultural research and technology,computer crime,mass media,