|Page (1) of 1 - 04/09/05||email article||print page|
TC Electronic Unveils PCI mkII PowerCore CardIncludes 14 plugins
TC Electronic has announced the PCI mkII PowerCore card, featuring 14 processing plugins and 4 x 150 mHz DSPs. It is scheduled to ship in May 2005.
The PCI mkII works with most VST, AU and RTAS applications and sports the same performance as the rack-based PowerCore FireWire.
Included plugins are:
- 24/7?C compression and limiting
- Character audio processing
- ClassicVerb reverb
- DeNoise broadband noise remover
- Dynamic EQ
- Filtroid analog filter banks
- MasterX3 Virtual Finalizer
- PowerCore 01mono-synth
- Tubifex amp modeling.
- Vintage CL Compressor/Limiter
- VoiceStrip voice processing channel
For more information, go to www.tcelectronic.com
Related Keywords:TC Electronic, PCI mkII, PowerCore, plugins