|Page (1) of 1 - 10/21/11||email article||print page|
Sysomos, Guy Stephens Host Webinar, "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating Customer Service Through the Social Web"October 25 Event and New White Paper Teach Attendees How to Automate Customer Service and at the Same Time Improve Customer Satisfaction (October 21, 2011)
TORONTO -- (Marketwire) -- 10/21/11 -- Guy Stephens, technical strategic consultant with Capgemini, with co-host Nygel Weishar, Sysomos' social media and community relations specialist, present "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating Customer Service Through the Social Web," a free one-hour webinar on October 25. The session will illustrate best practices and tactics for companies looking to use social media to boost customer satisfaction and retention while reducing costs and inefficiencies.
Because social media is a round-the-clock experience, companies need to find ways to automate the customer service experience so that answers and advice are available 24/7, and when customers need them. This webinar, together with a new white paper from Sysomos, "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating and Improving Customer Service Through the Social Web," will demonstrate how effectively integrating the social web environment into the customer experience can lead to happier customers. Attendees will learn more about:
- Why it's important to provide customer service through social media and why it's imperative to start now
- Specific social media tactics companies can use to improve customer service
- How to automate key components of the customer service process using social media
- What: Free webinar "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating Customer Service Through the Social Web" (#blsm)
- When: Tuesday, October 25, 2011, 10 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. EDT. Note: The session is 60 minutes in length and is archived for later viewing. All registrants receive access to the archived webinars.
- Who: Guy Stephens (@guy1067), technical strategic consultant with Capgemini, and co-host Nygel Weishar (@nweishar), Sysomos' social media and community relations specialist
- To Register: Click here to register for "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating Customer Service Through the Social Web"
- Download the white paper, "The 24/7 Customer Experience: Automating Customer Service Through the Social Web"
- Visit the Sysomos business library for social media
- Visit the Sysomos website
- Explore the Sysomos blog
Sysomos offers social media monitoring and analytics products that give corporations, marketers, public relations agencies and advertisers the intelligence and insight needed to make smarter business and strategic decisions. The Sysomos platform brings business intelligence to social media, giving you instant and unlimited access to all social media conversations so you can quickly see what's happening, why it's happening and who's driving the conversations. Through the use of contextual text analytics and data mining technology, Sysomos collects billions of social media conversations from blogs, Twitter, social networks, message boards, wikis and a growing number of major news sources.
About Guy Stephens
Guy has worked in the digital space for the last fourteen years, with the last five focusing on the use of social media within a corporate environment. He is fascinated by the way in which social media is changing how businesses and customers are communicating with each other. Prior to this, he was the Customer Knowledge Manager at The Carphone Warehouse where he set up the use of social media within customer service in 2008. This work was featured in a Forrester report written by Dr. Natalie Petouhoff, "How Carphone Uses Twitter and Social Media to Transform Customer Service." His blog is beingguy1067.com; follow him on Twitter at @guy1067 or view his LinkedIn profile: linkedin.com/in/guy1067
About the Sysomos business library for social media
The Sysomos business library for social media contains a compilation of white papers, reports, webinars and more, designed to help organizations expand their thinking about social media and capitalize on conversations to impact every area of their business. Through real-world applications, organizations can discover how social media insights can be applied in the areas of campaign promotion and management, customer service, product and offer development and sales. The business library also contains in-depth resources for agencies and information about social media monitoring and research products to assist organizations in ramping up their social media efforts.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1774391
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1774393
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1774395
For additional information:
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Sysomos webinar, social customer service, social media monitoring, social media, business library, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Business, Other,