|Page (1) of 1 - 04/25/02||email article||print page|
Steinberg, Wizoo Release Virtual GuitaristVST instrument includes electric, acoustic sounds
Virtual Guitarist includes two VST instruments--electric and acoustic. It has more than 27 virtual players, offering variations on sounds and phrasing, and includes a wide range of sounds, such as Spanish, steel, resonator, clean Strat, wah, power chords and ultra metal. Other features include:
- Variable playing (shuffle/groove, dynamic, timing, syncopated rhythms, long chords, etc.);
- Intelligent fret noise for more authentic guitar sound;
- Flexible real-time variation (sound, phrasing) with keyboard, mod wheel, aftertouch and velocity;
- Follows the tempo of a song;
- Available for all Cubase, Nuendo and VST-compatible hosts.
Virtual Guitarist comes on three CDs and is available for Macintosh and Windows systems. It sells for about $225. For more information, visit http://www.steinberg-ag.net.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Steinberg, Wizoo Release Virtual Guitarist
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved