|Page (1) of 1 - 06/08/10||email article||print page|
Spigit Announces Next Generation Idea Management Platform S3S3 Integrates Customer Feedback, Providing Users With More Flexibility, Comprehensive Analytics and Increased Personalization (June 08, 2010)
PLEASANTON, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/08/10 -- Spigit, the leader in collective idea management software, today announced the availability of version 3.0 of its idea management software platform, S3. This latest version is based on an entirely new widget-based framework that enhances the flexibility and scalability of Spigit's award-winning platform, allowing it to truly adapt with the needs of a business or organization.
"For a business to have a successful idea management platform in a Web-centric world, it must be flexible, reliable and provide users the ability to effectively analyze and monitor the flow of information and content," said Michael Fauscette, Group Vice President of IDC. "Building on Spigit's experience in providing robust and flexible idea management platforms, the launch of this latest version offers customers a leap forward in effectively managing innovation."
S3 is the first major software release of Spigit's flagship product since the investment by Warburg Pincus in October of 2009. The investment has allowed Spigit the opportunity to reinvest in our business and provide customers with the most advanced idea management platform on the market. S3 allows clients the ability to personalize their idea management, innovation, or cost savings communities without the need of developers or specially trained staff. Spigit's newly announced iPhone application, MobileSpigit, provides seamless integration with S3 and allows both internal and external communities to work locally or remotely.
"Spigit has seen phenomenal growth in the first five months of 2010, adding over 35 new customers in our first quarter alone. Our third generation of software, S3, is built on an entirely new widget-based framework to offer our clients the most customizable experience possible. By listening to customer insight and feedback, S3 represents a crowdsourced effort to provide the next generation of idea management tools that we are now offering to everyone."
Features/Highlights of S3:
- With S3, all elements on the site are widget-based to enable deep customizability. Spigit customers will have access to drag and drop functionality, allowing users to customize the look and location of individual pages, metadata organization, content selection and other pieces of information.
- S3 has built-in widget-level access controls to allow only particular groups of users access to view specific widgets on their screen. This ensures that the information displayed is tailored to the individual's role within an organization.
- S3 now includes an auto-save system, which saves data and information at 20 second intervals, ensuring that a browser crash or computer issue will not result in hours of lost data.
- Administrative users now have the ability to move ideas and categories across multiple communities within a Spigit implementation. This allows for an enhanced flexibility within a Spigit community and the ability to keep communities flexible and growing.
- S3 also has an upgraded analytics system for communities that is powered by Google; coupled with Spigit's community ranking system users will have one of the most powerful analytic tools for idea management platforms on the market.
- Along with a Google Analytics back-end, S3 will enable users to customize reports based on specific criteria, allowing for the most complete reporting structure possible.
- S3 is available on our own platform as well as SharePoint.
- A majority of the new features in this platform were sourced by Spigit customers, allowing for deep back-end functionality and analytics integration, while providing a front-end that gives users an intuitive and simple interface.
- Details about version 3.0
- Video demonstration of new features in version 3.0
- Follow Spigit on Twitter
- Learn more about Spigit at www.spigit.com
Spigit is the leading provider of collective idea management software, connecting employees, customers and business partners for innovation and insight discovery. Using enterprise-grade social technology, Spigit's software taps into the collective intelligence of an organization and transforms it into actionable, predictive information. By incorporating incentives, idea graduation, idea trading and real-time analytics, Spigit allows companies to harness the social capital within. Our technologies are used by the largest and most innovative companies in the world including: Pfizer, AT&T, Southwest Airlines, Allstate, AAA, and Lloyds TSB. Spigit currently powers innovation projects at numerous Fortune 2000 companies and has been named Best of Software Interop 2008 and is listed on the AlwaysOn Global 250 list, the power list of the top 250 private global technology companies. For more information, visit www.spigit.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Spigit, Idea Management, Crowdsourcing, Enterprise 2.0, S3, Goal Driven Collaboration, Marketwire, Interop Attendees, Apple Computer, Business, Other,