|Page (1) of 1 - 02/24/11||email article||print page|
Spanish Language Broadcast Monitoring Now Available Through Critical MediaWith Spanish Language Broadcasting Slated to Surpass English, Monitoring and Measuring Reach Is Crucial (February 24, 2011)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 02/24/11 -- Critical Mention, a division of Critical Media and the first real-time TV search platform, now offers Spanish language broadcast monitoring services. Critical Mention was recently updated with CriticalTV 4.0 advanced features and functionality and will now digitize every word spoken from Spanish language broadcast signals in all major markets. Critical Mention will ingest Spanish language broadcast content 24/7 and make it searchable in real-time.
"For the first time ever, US viewership of Spanish language stations is surpassing English, especially among the coveted 18-49 demographic," said Sean Morgan, CEO, Critical Media. "Today, the Latino market in the US holds an extreme amount of power and influence. Any marketer or PR professional not paying attention to this portion of our population is missing out on an opportunity to connect with these consumers and grow their brand."
Critical Mention allows marketers, public relations and any business professional to stay on top of their brand, competitors and industry. Some of its main features include:
- Mention Meter -- Use this simple widget to instantly capture the share of voice of up to four keywords or phrases and see a snapshot of how a media campaign is performing.
- "WordPlay" Video Editing -- Choose the beginning and ending words in the clip transcript text and click the edit button for an instantaneous, one-touch cut of a media hit without any software editing experience required.
- Customizable Landing Pages -- Create alert filters that auto-populate a homepage, browse recent searches or quickly skim through the latest video news feeds courtesy of Critical Media's ClipSyndicate.
- Advanced Transcoding for Mobile -- Keep up with the mobile trend by using Critical Mention's transcoding service, available to all modern digital video formats including those supported by iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Comprehensive Report Builder -- Take advantage of more customization options including drag-and-drop ordering of segments, titling of segments, and the ability to edit meta-data.
- E-mail & RSS Feed Alerts -- Schedule alerts to arrive as a digest once or twice a day in addition to as they air, and/or receive those alerts via RSS to a blog reader like Yahoo! or Google.
- Advanced Search -- Quickly drill down by categories that matter most, such as specific keywords, states, markets, networks, dates and more using an improved interface.
- Video Thumbnail Selector -- Choose the relevant video picture that serves as the thumbnail picture for video emails and Web reports.
Critical Mention is the most powerful and comprehensive broadcast capture network in the industry. The platform indexes from more than 1,000 media sources, including all 210 US television markets and select programming from Canada, the U.K. and the Middle East. In other words, nearly 27 hours of searchable media from around the globe are added every 60 seconds to the platform -- more content than is uploaded to YouTube in the same period of time.
Critical Media and its core products, Critical Mention, ClipSyndicate and Syndicaster, enable the monitoring, identification, distribution and monetization of broadcast content via the web in real-time.
About Critical Mention
Developed by Critical Mention, a division of Critical Media, CriticalTV is the most comprehensive broadcast TV and radio capture network in the industry, digitizing the world's broadcast news and making it searchable in real-time. The platform indexes television and radio coverage 24 hours per day from hundreds of sources across four continents and allows users to perform simple keyword searches. Clients can also choose to have real-time results of stored filters delivered via XML or RSS feed into other business intelligence platforms. For more information, visit http://www.criticalmention.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: critical media, critical mention, spanish language broadcast, Broadcast,Digital,Business,Programming,Application Customization,language,Authoring/Programming,Broadcast Technology,Broadcast,Software,Canada,Marketwire,Apple Computer,Television,Internet Technology,Business,middle east,Other,