|Page (1) of 1 - 01/03/02||email article||print page|
Soundminer Debuts Search and Retrieval Product Optimized for ProToolsSupports all major audio file formats (January 03, 2002)
It supports all major audio file formats, and catalogs, auditions and loads Samplecell and Soft Samplecell instruments.
|The Soundesigner interface. (Click image for larger view.)|
Other features include:
- Multi-user support with built-in user management tools
- Personalized work environment with searchable user-defined comment fields
- On the fly sample rate / bit rate conversion with waveform overview calculation
- Project dependent EDL tracking and recall
- Multiple databases support with shared library networking functionality
- Search all databases at once. No point and click needed
- Support for SDII, AIFF, WAV, MP3, and Samplecell instruments
- Elegant ?one screen tells all Browser. Constant Status feedback screen
- Fast ProTools consistent quickey support for most functions
- Built-in overview display with the ability to play from anywhere within the files borders
- Duration counter, Energy meter, and Volume control built-in
- Complete Boolean search and advanced relevance search support
- Hundreds of thousands of records searched in seconds
- Varispeed playback right from the same quickeys as in ProTools.
- Taglist and snapshot support with save and recall option
- ProTools Spot function with exact timecode and track placement.
- Built-in clip editor with waveform display
- Power user Command line interface allows access to higher functionality
- Virtual Finder allows you to scan, audition and tag any audio file from any visible volume
- Support for OS copy, and several other software platforms
For more information visit www.soundminer.com.
Related Keywords:ProTools, audio, Samplecell, Digidesign, search
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved