|Page (1) of 1 - 05/29/12||email article||print page|
SolarWinds Introduces Network Performance Monitor Localized for the Japanese MarketLocalized Version Reinforces SolarWinds Commitment to the Japanese Market (May 29, 2012)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 05/29/12 -- SolarWinds® (NYSE: SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced the launch of the Japanese version of its flagship network management product, SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM).
In late 2011, SolarWinds announced it was expanding its presence in the Japanese market by making key investments, including creating a Japanese language website, the translation and localization of its products, and creating a dedicated, native Japanese-speaking support team. SolarWinds has partnered with Marubeni Information Systems, Daikin Industries, Mitsuiwa Corporation, and Jupiter Technology to resell SolarWinds products in Japan.
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor features include:
- Comprehensive network performance monitoring for multi-vendor networks
- Intelligent network alerting
- Automated network discovery and mapping
- Customizable, out-of-the-box reports
- Easy, do-it-yourself deployment with no expensive consultants required
- Ability to scale as the network grows and extend management capabilities to NetFlow traffic analysis, IPSLA WAN monitoring, IP address management, network configuration management, user device tracking, and application and server performance
"We are pleased to be able to offer a localized version of NPM in Japan, a country widely known for its innovation and advances in information technology," said Doug Hibberd, SolarWinds executive vice president of technology and general manager of APAC operations. "We believe potential customers in Japan will find NPM easy to buy, easy to install, and easy to use."
SolarWinds has partnered with the following Japanese companies to sell SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor:
- Marubeni Information Systems offers information and industrial systems operations solutions throughout a variety of technical fields and to thousands of clients. The company will focus sales efforts based on a broad list of customers throughout the telecommunications, finance, retail, automobile, and electronics fields as well as government ministries, local government, and schools.
- Daikin Industries' Electronics Division has a long history as a specialist in network monitoring, management and security and offers IT solutions to enterprises, government ministries and schools. Daikin believes this NPM Japanese version release will contribute to solving customers' networking problems in the Japanese market.
- Mitsuiwa Corporation is a specialty reseller with a strong understanding and support system for small and medium-sized business IT management. The company offers complete customer care from sales to setup and support for a broad customer base comprised of local governments and local and national industries with offices throughout Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Shanghai.
SolarWinds IT management product portfolio includes network management, server & application management, log & event management, virtualization management, and storage management software, a mobile app, and dozens of free IT management tools.
Pricing and Availability
SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor in Japanese is available now and pricing starts at 290,000 yen.
- SolarWinds Japan Website
- SolarWinds Broadens Asia-Pacific Reach, Sets Sights on Japanese Market
- SolarWinds Announces Second Japanese Partnership, Welcomes Mitsuiwa Corporation as a Reseller
- SolarWinds Network Management Products Now More Integrated and Easier to Use
SolarWinds (NYSE: SWI) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they've been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our online community, thwack, to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com, and Orion are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1994960
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: network performance, network monitoring, network management, networking problem, IT management, , Sales,Finance,Sales & Marketing,Security,Networking,Business Issues,Server Hardware,Telecommunications,Server Computers,IT Management,Finance,Management,Finance/Accounting,Sales,Finance/Accounting,Sales,Japan,Singapore,Hong Kong,Marketwire, ,IT (Information Technology),Networking,Computer Science,Business,Other,