|Page (1) of 1 - 04/18/12||email article||print page|
Softmart Now Offering Paragon Software's Data Backup, Disaster Recovery, and Storage Optimization Products(April 18, 2012)
IRVINE, CA and DOWNINGTOWN, PA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/18/12 -- Disaster recovery and data protection software developer Paragon Software Group (PSG), today announced that value-added reseller (VAR) Softmart now carries Paragon's line of data storage, disaster recovery software and storage optimization software, including Hard Disk Manager (HDM) Server, Drive Backup (DB) Server, Partition Manager (PM) Server and the Paragon Alignment Tool (PAT).
Since 1982, Softmart has been a trusted resource for software, hardware, and IT services. Softmart provides turnkey IT solutions for organizations in both the private and public sector. Softmart selects vendors with customer satisfaction in mind finding that the key to their success is vetting potential partners very carefully, ensuring that they provide innovative technology and top technical support. Paragon met all of the qualifications and then some.
"With Softmart's excellent reputation for service and impressive customer list, we look forward to helping them keep their customers happy and continue to grow their profits," said Daniel Eickhoff, director of channel sales at Paragon Software Group, Inc. "Paragon's software is a great option for companies looking for fast, easy-to-use, and cost-effective backup and recovery software products."
Paragon Software products available for Softmart customers include
- Drive Backup (DB) Server -- image-based backup and disaster recovery software that protects your data, minimizes downtime, and lowers data storage and management costs while ensuring business continuity through instant system recovery
- Paragon Alignment Tool (PAT) -- software utility for physical and virtual systems to maximize I/O performance by correcting partition misalignment issues on 4K sector drives (AFDs, SSDs) and virtual disks
- Partition Manager (PM) Server -- includes all the tools to optimize storage performance and efficiency while minimizing downtime and man hours required when administering an organization's servers
- Hard Disk Manager (HDM) Server -- incorporates DB and PM features to provide a complete backup and disaster recovery and migration/virtualization software for physical and virtual environments
- Deployment Manager (DM) -- easy-to-use, and extremely flexible with convenient scheduling for multicast or individual deployment and re-imaging over LAN or from bootable media
Softmart is one of the world's premiere information technology resources. They are a main source of IT hardware and software products and a major provider of volume license programs, such as Microsoft Enterprise and Select Agreements, Adobe CLP agreements, Symantec Elite Agreements, Novell VLA and MLA agreements and more. Softmart is a leader in IT asset management, assisting enterprise organizations with developing and managing an optimized IT environment that matches purchases with usage.
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets -- data storage and mobile productivity. The company's comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, Poland and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, HP, WD, ASUS, Seagate, LG, Logitech, Buffalo, Iomega, Siemens, Lenovo, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.
Paragon Software is a trademark of Paragon Software Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Paragon Software Group
P: (951) 934-3919
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: backup, disaster recovery, virtualization, migration, system optimization, business continuity, Sales, Applications, Sales & Marketing, asset management, Storage, Productivity Applications, Security, Business Issues, Hardware, Services, Software, Misc, Pro Asset Management, Backup, Networks, Security, Other Applications, IT Management, Management, Sales, Sales, Business, Network (LAN), Storage, Poland, Russia, Germany, USA, Japan, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Productivity Applications, Security, HP, Computer Science, Business, disaster, russia, Other,