|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/12||email article||print page|
SoftBrands Delivers Increased Speed and Agility to the Hospitality IndustryEnhancements to Infor10 SoftBrands HMS Change the Way Hotel Companies Work With Event-Driven Intelligence and Social Monitoring Execution (February 27, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/12 -- SoftBrands today announced delivery of the latest version of Infor10 SoftBrands HMS, an innovative hospitality management system. Available both on-premise and in the cloud, the enhanced application includes Infor10 Workspace, a consumer-grade user experience, coupled with accelerated mobility to help agents and housekeepers access critical processes quickly and easily while on the go. Additionally, guest experience management and profitability continue to be optimized with new localization, compliance and market-driven enhancements.
- SoftBrands HMS now features the innovative Workspace interface and mobility enhancements to enable users to complete tasks in less time, ultimately giving them more time with their guests:
- Socially engaged operational management components enable hoteliers to keep pace with user generated content and react in real-time for improvements in reputation management and social marketing campaign execution. For example, through Workspace, users can see comments and rankings on popular travel rating sites like TripAdvisor, and take immediate corrective action, as well as deliver campaigns and promotions through social media applications like Facebook and Twitter.
- In-context business intelligence enables users to make swift decisions to help maximize guest satisfaction. For example, the system will automatically display in-depth data analysis about previous stays and guest preferences in the reservation screen, enabling the reservation agent to make relevant upsell offers.
- Enhanced mobile capabilities enable users to extend operational functionality for tasks such as check-in, check-out, housekeeping status updates and more to mobile devices.
- Additional enhancements to Infor10 SoftBrands HMS help ensure compliance for tax requirements, accounting practices and localized regulations.
"Infor10 SoftBrands HMS helps hospitality companies keep pace with quickly changing consumer expectations and demands. The Workspace interface takes the experience of the consumer web and delivers it to the enterprise, enabling companies to harness the power of in-context intelligence and social applications to improve guest service and drive additional sales," said Stewart Applbaum, senior vice president and general manager, SoftBrands. "Additionally, the localization and business process enhancements in this latest version allow customers to deploy the product in the regions that they serve and improve their global operations."
Note: registration may be required to access online content
- SoftBrands Hospitality Solutions - www.infor.com/solutions/hospitality/
- Infor10 Hospitality - www.infor.com/industries/hospitality/
- Join the conversation - www.infor.com/company/socialmedia/
SoftBrands is a division of Lawson Software, Inc., which is an Infor affiliate. SoftBrands has more than 10,000 properties worldwide using its Hotel Management Software Solutions. For more information, please visit www.infor.com/solutions/hospitality/.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SoftBrands, Hospitality, HMS, hotel management, workspace, Marketwire, Inc., , Internet Technology, Business,