|Page (1) of 1 - 03/29/12||email article||print page|
SnapLogic Builds Real-Time Performance Monitoring Into Cloud IntegrationLatest Release Provides Instant Insight to Integration Workflows, Real-Time Debugging, and Numerous Integration Designer Enhancements (March 29, 2012)
SAN MATEO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/29/12 -- SnapLogic, the cloud integration company, today announced new real-time data and workflow monitoring capabilities that give users instant insight into the health of their integrations. With real-time data flow analysis, SnapLogic customers can hover over any element within an integration, view performance metrics, and tune system performance by eliminating bottlenecks.
"The modern enterprise has data everywhere. It lives in legacy ESBs, custom applications, on-premise packaged apps, cloud services and Hadoop," said Ash Jhaveri, Vice President of Product Management at SnapLogic. "SnapLogic's customers understand that to remain competitive their applications need to share data. The challenge created by myriad apps sharing data in diverse formats is gaining an understanding of where data is flowing in real-time within the system. With an understanding of data flow, customers can quickly identify and remove bottlenecks."
"Comprehensive insight into integration processes is critical to ensure timely delivery of accurate information throughout the enterprise," said David Menninger, Vice President and Research Director at Ventana Research. "With this deep level of visibility, SnapLogic is providing customers the ability to assess which parts of their integrations are waiting for data as opposed to actually processing that data."
With the latest release of the SnapLogic Cloud Integration Platform, users have access to a sophisticated set of tools to monitor the health of their integration projects. New feature highlights include:
- Real-Time Data Flow Analysis: A new view shows comprehensive performance metrics, including CPU utilization, wait time, records in and out, throughput and more. Users simply mouse over any part of an integration workflow to identify bottlenecks impeding the flow or processing of data.
- Enhanced Debugging: Users can now follow data flowing through an integration workflow. For example, individual records of data are now viewable before and after they pass through filters and joins, allowing immediate debugging.
- Auto Suggest for Salesforce Object Query Language (SOQL): SnapLogic's Smart Query Builder for SOQL introspects Salesforce schemas and instantly provides suggestions on schema objects as users type in SOQL queries.
- Visit SnapLogic for more details on cloud integration.
- Read the SnapLogic Blog for more on today's announcement.
SnapLogic's cloud integration platform is the easiest way for enterprises to connect, transform, enrich and deliver data from on-premise applications and ESBs, enterprise and consumer clouds and big data. Built on REST, the platform scales like the web, offers an award-winning visual designer, flexible deployment options, and a robust, open API. SnapLogic's SnapStore ecosystem makes it easy to buy, build or extend intelligent connectors called Snaps. Based in San Mateo, CA, SnapLogic is funded by leading venture investors, including Andreessen Horowitz. Follow SnapLogic on Twitter: @SnapLogic, and visit the SnapLogic Blog.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1932749
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=1932800
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Cloud, Integration, SaaS, Data, Real-Time , Marketwire, , Internet Technology,