|Page (1) of 1 - 11/16/11||email article||print page|
SlideRocket Introduces the Presume(TM) for Job Seekers Looking to Get HiredInteractive Presentation Resumes Enable Prospective Employees to Stand Out in a Crowd (November 16, 2011)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/16/11 -- With the U.S. facing a stagnant 9 percent unemployment rate, it has never been more important to stand out in the crowded job market. SlideRocket today unveiled the Présumé, ready-to-use presentation resumes available for customization, to help job seekers break out of the resume pile. With SlideRocket, job seekers can quickly transform an existing stock resume into an engaging, interactive online presentation.
The new Présumés are not only engaging but also proven to be effective. Rather than rely on a traditional resume to land her dream job, Hanna Phan created a Présumé to stand out among many others applying for a job. The result: Phan is now gainfully employed as a Product Manager at SlideRocket. The Présumé allows Hanna and other job seekers to:
- Customize the resume for a hot job - The new Présumé templates available on SlideRocket cater to a variety of in-demand careers, including search experts, creative directors and newly minted MBAs. The Présumé is easily customizable to any industry, background or experience.
- Stand out - As 13.9 million unemployed individuals* struggle to get back to work, employers around the country are receiving hundreds of resumes every day, full of bulleted lists containing experience and skills. The Présumé enables job seekers to quickly transform a stock resume into an engaging, interactive online presentation to showcases their skills more effectively and most importantly -- stand out in a crowd.
- Express yourself - The Présumé is a high impact way to showcase skills, education, past experience and even a job seekers' individuality. Rather than rely on static bullets, allow SlideRocket's innovative, engaging features such as video and social media integration to showcase your professional story.
- Monitor results - Instead of sinking into the resume black hole, Présumés created on SlideRocket allow prospective employees to keep tabs on who has viewed their presentation and how long they spent reviewing it. In fact, Hanna Phan's SlideRocket Présumé has been viewed more than 15,000 times.
"In today's job market, it's more important than ever to stand apart from the crowd. SlideRocket is making it easier than ever to land a dream job, no matter where it is," said Chuck Dietrich, CEO of SlideRocket. "Présumés allow job candidates to demonstrate their uniqueness and garner the attention they deserve."
- SlideRocket Overview
- SlideRocket Présumé Presentation News Release
- For a free trial of SlideRocket click here
SlideRocket reinvents presentations by bringing big ideas to life, engaging audiences and driving business. The platform promotes influential story telling through interactive capabilities like audio, rich media and instant feedback that elevate meetings, regardless of time or location. In addition, the measurement analytics provide dynamic sales tools and unmatched customer insight. With SlideRocket you can quickly and easily create and deliver stunning presentations with quantifiable results. For more information, please visit www.sliderocket.com.
Borders + Gratehouse for SlideRocket
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SlideRocket, presentation, powerpoint, business communication tool, sales and marketing tool, resume, Pro AV,Presentors,Business,Marketing,Business Issues,Presentation,Marketing,USA,Marketwire, ,Astronomy,Business,Other,