|Page (1) of 1 - 10/25/11||email article||print page|
Skytide Introduces Analytics for Federated CDNsCEO Michael O'Donnell to Speak at CDN World Summit (October 25, 2011)
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 10/25/11 -- CDN WORLD SUMMIT - Skytide, the leader in Online Video Management Analytics, today introduced its Insight for Federated Content Delivery Networks analytics and reporting application, designed to address the unique challenges of measuring network performance across a CDN federation.
Foremost among its features and functionality to meet these challenges are Skytide Insight for Federated CDNs' ability to:
- Process the huge volumes of log file data that a CDN federation will generate -- terabytes per day -- and quickly transform it into finished reports.
- Provide the rich, multidimensional detail necessary to properly allocate costs and revenue, comply with SLAs, and supply the meaningful insights needed to operate an interconnected content delivery business.
- Enable service providers to supply their customers and business partners with secure portals that offer appropriate levels of data visibility at different points across the digital media supply chain.
- Accommodate rapidly evolving business models through a customizable and extensible architecture.
- Integrate with all leading CDN platforms including Cisco CDS-IS, HP SpeedVideo, Ericsson MDN, Velocix (Alcatel-Lucent), Juniper MFC, Broadpeak, and Jetstream.
In addition, Skytide also announced that its President & CEO, Michael O'Donnell, will speak on the CDN World Summit panel, "Outlining the Possible Different CDN Federation Models and Structures" on Thursday, October 27th at 15:30 GMT.
"CDN federation offers telecom service providers with an unprecedented opportunity to compete directly with global content delivery providers, but it's a complex undertaking," said Mr. O'Donnell. "Skytide can reduce that complexity and time to market by acting as a central analytics & reporting hub that gathers data across all content owners and federation members, while also providing secure, private views of data relevant only to each participant. We look forward to working with these service providers as they begin to interconnect."
Skytide, the leader in Online Video Management Analytics, provides content delivery providers and digital media companies with the most complete operational view of their streaming video businesses, delivering the information necessary to make better-informed business decisions. Only Skytide's software-as-a-service and on-premise solutions can process massive amounts of disparate data sources and turn it into detailed reports in near real-time. Skytide is venture-backed and works with leading digital media and technology companies including: British Telecom, Broadpeak, Cisco, Clear Channel Communications, HP, Juniper Networks, Telecom Argentina, Telecom Italia, Telefonica and Telstra.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Skytide, Broadcast, Management, Streaming, Digital, Business, Internet Media, Argentina, Marketwire, , HP, Business,