|Page (1) of 1 - 12/15/11||email article||print page|
Siteworx, Inc. Wins 16 Digital Marketing & Design Awards for Q3 and Q4 of 2011(December 15, 2011)
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/15/11 -- Siteworx, Inc., a leading interactive agency and Web content management (WCM) Consultancy announced today receipt of 16 awards in Q3 and Q4 of this year. Siteworx has received awards from several of the interactive industry's most prestigious interactive design honoring organizations including: Interactive Media Awards (IMA), W3 Awards, Davey Awards and the Communicator Awards.
Siteworx earned four Interactive Media Awards bringing the total number of IMAs for the firm to 22 since 2007:
- Best in Class: Charity website - The Bridgespan Group
- Best in Class: University website - Strayer University
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Search Engine/Directory - AOL Help
- Outstanding Achievement Award: Health/Nutrition - American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The International Academy of the Visual Arts presented Siteworx with two W3 Awards and three Davey Awards:
- W3 Silver Award: School/University - Strayer University
- W3 Silver Award: Health Care Services - American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Davey Silver Award: Education - Strayer University
- Davey Silver Award: Publishing - PBS Press Room
- Davey Silver Award: Services Mobile Site - Siteworx Mobile
The Communicator Awards honored Siteworx with six awards:
- Award of Excellence: Broadcasting - PBS Pressroom
- Award of Excellence: Government website - Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
- Award of Excellence: Other - Aol Help
- Award of Excellence: Government website - Green the Capitol
- Award of Distinction: Self-Promotion - Siteworx.com
- Award of Distinction: Gaming & Game-Related website - Penn National Gaming: Charles Town Races
"We are always very excited and proud to win recognition for the work we've done on behalf of our clients," said Rand Kramer, Vice President, Design. "However, our truest reward comes from knowing that we've achieved a vision that helps our clients move their businesses forward and that we've helped provide service, support and enjoyment for their customers."
About Siteworx, Inc.
Siteworx is an award-winning interactive agency with deep roots in Web content management (WCM), search and analytics solutions. Through an unparalleled combination of design and technology expertise, Siteworx helps interactive marketers, Web strategists and technology leaders achieve measurable business results. By designing and building elegant, addictive and enduring Web and mobile experiences, Siteworx delivers improved online performance to an impressive roster of clients, including NPR, the Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and AARP. Siteworx is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. For more information, please visit: www.siteworx.com. Follow Siteworx on Twitter @Siteworx.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: mobile, mobile web, mobile application, mobile usability, Marketwire, Inc., , Gold, Silver, Internet Technology, Medical, Business, Other,