|Page (1) of 1 - 04/19/12||email article||print page|
Signpost Launches One-Stop Online Marketing Platform for Small BusinessesFull Suite of Promotional and Reporting Tools Enables Merchants to Optimize Their Online Presence and Attract New Customers (April 19, 2012)
NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 04/19/12 -- Signpost, the leading innovator in local advertising for small businesses, today unveiled a new one-stop marketing platform that enables merchants to optimize their online presence and attract new customers. The new platform builds on Signpost's core service of creating online offers to provide merchants with a complete set of tools that helps them edit, promote, and track their online marketing campaigns.
Now, in addition to having their offers featured on leading publisher sites including Google, Everyday Health, and MSN, merchants will be able to promote their offers through a variety of new channels. Merchants will also have access to a robust set of campaign analytics that go beyond just clicks, views, and purchases, to help them optimize campaigns and ensure maximum exposure and ROI.
Other key new features enable merchants to:
- Access advanced campaign reporting that measures:
- How campaign sales stack up against campaigns from other similar businesses in their area
- Which sources are driving the most traffic to their offers
- Which partner sites are featuring their offers
- Value of Signpost compared to other advertising platforms
- Verify vouchers with only one click
- Promote offers though Facebook, email newsletters, and widgets
- Engage with clients who have purchased an offer and favorite existing customers by thanking them for their business
- Create and manage their venue page on the Signpost site that hosts business information, customer reviews, and current offers
- Receive increased assistance throughout campaigns via a robust support section and live chat
"Small businesses just don't have time to research all of the marketing options available to them, so we've made it simple by offering a complete end-to-end solution to address all of their online marketing needs," said Stuart Wall, CEO of Signpost. "With these new tools, we're eliminating the guesswork and making Signpost the de facto place for small business marketing."
For more information visit: https://www.signpost.com/
Signpost is an innovative form of local advertising that helps small businesses attract quality, repeat customers. For a low fee of just $99/month, Signpost partners with local businesses, analyzing their needs and developing a customized marketing campaign that provides instant access to millions of customers on over 1,200 publishers. Signpost enables publishers to monetize their local content through high-quality offers from local merchants. The company is headquartered in New York and is backed by Google Ventures, Spark Capital and a rockstar group of angel investors including Jason Calacanis, Jack Herrick and Thomas Lehrman.
Mike Farber or Lindsey Scott
Signpost (at) launchsquad (dot) com
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Signpost, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , Business, Email, Other,