|Page (1) of 1 - 07/05/11||email article||print page|
ShotVision Pro Launches Revolutionary Golf Training Video iPhone Application(July 05, 2011)
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) July 05, 2011
With traditional training, golfers spend the majority of the time hitting less than perfect shots and, as a result, end up practicing how to hit the ball incorrectly. ShotVision believes that visualization is the ultimate learning method; the rich and vivid imagery helps the brain learn correct movements more quickly and effectively. To make every shot perfect, ShotVision iPhone app uses:
- Highest grade, high-speed resolution RED cameras that deliver great clarity on mobile devices
- Instructional tutorials along with incredible 3D graphics that appear display perfectly
- Showcasing multiple angles with every shot, with over 100 video shots per player
- Key features and capabilities that allow user to navigate easily its like a Nintendo DS for adults
Learning golf doesnt have to be difficult and shouldnt mean spending hours on the driving range hitting hundreds of balls. ShortVisions golf app makes golf training so mesmerizing that amateurs and pros alike want to watch it over and over again.
ShotVision free Golf app, as well as individual paid apps, is available now in Apple's App Store.
For more information, contact:
Nabil Dajani - ndajani(at)shotvisionpro(dot)com - (407) 721-8300 - website: http://www.shotvisionpro.com
To preview the ShotVision Golf app and video commercial:
- Scan ShotVisions QR code with your cell phone OR..
- Type into your phones browser: http://www.shotvisiongolf.mobi OR..
- Download the ShotVision App at the Apple Store:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/7/prweb8620389.htm.
Related Keywords:internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, golf, sports organisations, sports event, mini golf sport, disc golf, sports disciplinary action, sports awards, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, online, marketing, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises,