|Page (1) of 1 - 05/05/03||email article||print page|
Sharp Intros SVGA Projector'Value Series' model offers 4,500 hour lamp life
The new PG-10S-SL offers SVGA resolution (800 x 600) and 1,500 ANSI lumens of brightness. It weighs in at 6.4 pounds and measures 9.0" (D) x 11.7" (W) x 3.2" (H). It has a Low Power Mode that lets users extend lamp life from 3,000 hours to 4,500 hours, while lowering fan noise from 35dB to 31dB. Other features include:
- Multiple theft-deterrent capabilities, including keypad startup code, keypad lockout and an optional locking cable security system;
- RGB, composite, S-Video and RS-232C inputs;
- Recessed zoom and focus lens;
- Built-in 1-watt audio system;
- Networkable (through their RS-232 inputs);
- sRGB color management, gamma adjust and multiple color temperature adjustments.
FOr more information, visit http://www.sharplcd.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Sharp Intros SVGA Projector
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved