|Page (1) of 1 - 10/07/11||email article||print page|
Seven shortlisted in First TransPennine Express Customer Excellence Awards 2011 for Contract Partner of the Year(October 07, 2011)
London (PRWEB UK) 7 October 2011
Seven, the award-winning strategic content agency, has been shortlisted for Contract Partner of the Year at the First TransPennine Express Customer Excellence Awards 2011.
The nomination reflects the excellent work Seven has undertaken as part of its four-year partnership with First TransPennine Express producing the leading train operators on-board customer magazine, Explorer, and its staff magazine, Express.
Reflecting the importance of partnerships in delivering a quality service to train passengers, the award is given to the industry partner who continuously contributes to the success of First TransPennine Express, while fully understanding customer needs.
The winner will be announced at the awards ceremony on 12 November at The Palace Hotel, Manchester.
The First TransPennine Express Customer Excellence Awards are in their fourth year and recognise staff and contractors who have provided excellent service to customers and colleagues alike. Nominations are submitted by staff from across its network.
With 40,000 copies distributed via trains and stations across Scotland and the North of England, three times a year, Explorers main target audience consists of leisure passengers, highlighting attractions, offers, events and activities available at destinations across First TransPennine Express network and beyond.
The recent Explorer readership survey suggests that 45% of readers agree that Explorer encourages them to travel by train and a huge 90% found the content interesting and easy to read.
In 2010, Seven also introduced exclusive online magazine content, encouraging passengers to engage with First TransPennine Express website, exposing customers to an even bigger range of ticket offers and seasonal promotions.
Express magazine reaches out to the train companys employees, ensuring they are up to date with all the latest developments, showcasing the best of First TransPennine Express, from customer service excellence to investment in local communities and the extraordinary pastimes of its staff.
Peter Dean, editorial director, Seven, said: Its a real honour to be nominated for this award. Weve been working with First TransPennine Express since April 2007 and are delighted to have exceeded their expectations every year.
Sarah Cunningham, Communications Manager First TransPennine Express, said: We have been impressed with the service from Seven over the past four years. They have taken the time to really get to know our business. They are one of the few agencies that can be trusted to simply get on with the job and deliver. A pleasure to work with and a definite 'one to recommend.
Victoria Tomlinson, marketing manager, First TransPennine Express, said: We have been working with Seven for four years and in that time they have transformed our on-board customer magazine, Explorer. It is widely enjoyed by our customers and seen internally as a valuable, high-quality marketing tool. Plus they are a great bunch of people to work with!
Experts in creating intelligent, relevant and effective content across multiple channels, clients of Seven include, Sainsburys, CIMA, English Heritage, Grant Thornton, Guardian Media Group, Aviva and Lloyds Banking Group.
Contact at Seven:
Tel: 020 7775 5549
Contact at FTPE:
For more information contact Matthew Hay, Media Relations Manager for First TransPennine Express, on 0161 2288475
Notes to Editors:
- 84.8% of readers had visited the company website as a result of Express
- 61.2% agreed Express was an important communications channel for them
- 84.5% said the articles are easy to read
- 41.9% said they feel more positive about FTPE thanks to Express.
*Source: Reader Survey, June 2011
- Seven is an award-winning multichannel strategic content agency.
- Experts in creating intelligent, relevant and effective content across multiple channels, including magazines, websites, social media, interactive ezines, video, iPhone and iPad apps.
- Clients of Seven include Virgin, Sainsburys, CIMA, English Heritage, Grant Thornton, Guardian Media Group, Lloyds Banking Group and Aviva.
- For further information: http://www.seven.co.uk or contact Shareena Ali, PR, Shareena.firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7775 5549.
First TransPennine Express run by First Group plc in partnership with Keolis SA operates inter-city services on three main routes:
- North TransPennine - including Newcastle to Manchester Airport, Middlesbrough to Manchester Airport, Scarborough to Liverpool and Hull to Manchester Piccadilly.
- South TransPennine from Cleethorpes via Doncaster and Sheffield to Manchester Airport
- North West and Scotland from Windermere, Barrow in Furness and Blackpool North via Preston and Bolton to Manchester Airport; Edinburgh, Glasgow, Carlisle, Penrith and Oxenholme to Manchester Airport.
- Destinations served by First TransPennine Express include Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Northallerton, Thirsk, York, Malton, Scarborough, Hull, Selby, Leeds, Huddersfield, Cleethorpes, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Meadowhall, Doncaster, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Carlisle, Barrow in Furness, Blackpool, Lancaster, Preston, Bolton, Manchester, Manchester Airport, Warrington and Liverpool.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/10/prweb8860521.htm.