|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/12||email article||print page|
SevOne Announces Innovations in Network Performance Management With Latest Product ReleaseSevOne v5 Delivers Market-Leading Complete and Immediate Visibility With Advances in Reporting, Analytics, and Ease-of-Use (January 31, 2012)
LONDON and WILMINGTON, DE -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/12 -- SevOne, the leader in network performance management, today announced the release of version 5 of the SevOne Performance Appliance Solution (SevOne PAS). This new release sets the foundation for advanced reporting features and analytics that enables SevOne to remain at the forefront of the network performance management market. The company will be showcasing these latest advancements as a gold sponsor and exhibitor at Cisco Live London 2012, being held through February 2.
"The network and infrastructure performance sector is experiencing tremendous demand and growth, driven by the increasing criticality of high-performing application and service delivery infrastructures," said Jim Frey, Managing Research Director at Enterprise Management Associates. "With this new release, SevOne is building on existing successes in deploying massively scalable, integrated performance management to move the solution into a primary operations monitoring role as a performance manager of managers."
New features of the SevOne network performance management solution include:
- New Reporting - The new SevOne reporting is simple and intuitive and uses dynamic wizards to guide users through the reporting process with minimal clicks. Users can easily create custom reports and visualizations on any object or metric and automatically migrate all existing reports.
- Status Maps - This new feature for administrators and operations teams provides easy and fully editable user-defined maps that depict an at-a-glance status of elements in the network, based on alerts in SevOne.
- High Precision Metrics - SevOne can now capture and report on sub-second timestamps for low-latency traffic data, and support negative values including cross-object calculations, providing extremely granular and accurate data representation.
- Advanced Monitoring Solutions - SevOne v5 also makes many other operationally tested new capabilities generally available to all SevOne customers. These market-leading solutions are currently in use at the world's leading communications service providers and financial services companies and include LTE, IMS, and Ethernet backhaul monitoring via SevOne xStats, VM Monitoring enhancements (vMotion), VoIP monitoring, and Cisco Medianet support.
"Our newest release of SevOne increases our competitive advantage by providing real and immediate business value to customers. The new reporting capabilities in SevOne v5 enable our customers to create new visualizations and dashboards with minimal effort," stated Michael Phelan, CEO of SevOne. "And as we expand our footprint in the financial services and telecommunications market, customers with low latency monitoring requirements will get the granularity required via High Precision Metrics to analyze, alert and report on sub-second metrics, ensuring the best execution and customer experience."
At Cisco Live London, SevOne experts will be on hand providing live demonstrations of the latest release and showcasing how customers apply effective performance management best practices to address key management challenges and goals associated with the following new projects and initiatives:
- Unified Communications
- Deployment of Cloud Infrastructures
- New Technology Rollouts (i.e. Virtualization, Voice, and Video)
- High Frequency Trading Environments
In addition, SevOne is presenting the following:
- Theater Session entitled "Leverage Cisco Manageability for Effective Unified Communications Performance Management" on Wednesday, 1 February 2012 from 12:00 to 12:30 GMT, and
- Case Study Session on Using Cisco IP SLA to Monitor Network and Application Latency and Meet Service Levels on Thursday, 2 February 2012 from 14:30 to 15:30 GMT.
About SevOne, Inc.
SevOne, Inc. delivers the industry's fastest, most scalable, and comprehensive real-time network monitoring, troubleshooting and performance reporting solution. The SevOne network performance management solution provides complete and immediate visibility that enables enterprises, cloud and communications service providers, and government organizations to keep increasingly complex networks, servers and applications functioning at peak performance levels. Hundreds of customers, including the top cable companies in North America, wireless network and managed service providers, and top financial services institutions rely on SevOne. Industry recognition includes: Inc. 500 fastest growing private companies, 2011 CRN Emerging Technology Vendor, and numerous product awards. Visit www.sevone.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Network Performance Management, VoIP monitoring, SevOne v5, Ethernet backhaul monitoring, SevOne, Applications, Business Issues, Management, CEO/CFO, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Gold, Business, Other,