|Page (1) of 1 - 05/09/12||email article||print page|
Serena Software Launches Seminar Series on Virtues of Orchestrated IT(May 09, 2012)
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/09/12 --
- Serena to Explore Best Practices in Application Lifecycle Management and IT Service Management with IT Leaders at Orchestrated IT Strategy Sessions
- Free May Events Planned in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Atlanta, Phoenix, San Diego and Boston
Serena Software, the leader in Orchestrated IT solutions, today announced its US leg of the Orchestrated IT World Tour. At this free road show that brings together IT leaders in various cities, attendees will learn how to deliver applications and services with substantial advantage using Serena's Orchestrated IT approach.
The series of events will focus on how to orchestrate IT systems to more efficiently deliver applications and services to the business. Attendees of the sessions will specifically learn how to:
- Capture, prioritize and fulfill demand more intelligently;
- Best manage and deliver application requirements;
- Determine where the bottlenecks across the IT application and services lifecycle are;
- Get better, faster and more efficient with current systems;
- Bridge the gap between development and IT operations;
- More quickly deploy services and applications that business users want.
- New York City (Morton's Steakhouse) on Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 11:45-1:30 P.M.
- Chicago (Ditka's Oakbrook Terrace) on Thursday, May 17, 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Dallas (Ruth's Chris Steak House) on Friday, May 18, 2012, 11:45-1:45 P.M.
- Atlanta (McCormick's & Schmick's) on Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 4:00-6:00 P.M.
- Phoenix (Ruth's Chris Steak House) on Tuesday, May22, 2012, 11:45-1:45 P.M.
- San Diego (The Lodge at Torrey Pines) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 11:45-1:45 P.M.
- Boston (Ruth's Chris Steak House) on Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 6:00-7:45 P.M.
To register for any of these free Serena events, go to: http://www.serena.com/world-tour/2012/index.html
Serena orchestrates IT for enterprise organizations across the end-to-end application delivery lifecycle. IT organizations can coordinate disparate processes, multiple tools and globally distributed teams from initial business request all the way to final production release. Serena helps IT engage more rapidly and accurately with the business, accelerate globally distributed water-scrum-fall development and deliver applications more frequently into production -- all while maintaining enterprise visibility and compliance to corporate and regulatory standards.
Tweet this: @Serena_Software launches seminar series on virtues of Orchestrated IT http://bit.ly/JIWS3X
About Serena Software
Serena Software provides solutions that orchestrate application delivery, IT operations and business processes for the Global 2000. Serena's mission is to help enterprises orchestrate their world. Its 3,000 active enterprise customers, encompassing almost one million users worldwide, have made Serena the largest independent ALM vendor, and are now using Serena to orchestrate IT service management and many other processes. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Serena serves enterprise customers from 29 offices in 14 countries. Serena is a portfolio company of Silver Lake Partners, the leader in private investments in technology-enabled industries. For more information on Serena, visit http://www.serena.com.
Kulesa Faul for Serena Software
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Serena Software, ALM, business process management, application development, orchestrated IT, road show, Applications, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Other Applications, Management, Marketwire, , Business, Other,