|Page (1) of 1 - 11/21/11||email article||print page|
SecureAuth Launches First-Ever Instant SAML Portal to Secure and Simplify Access to Both Cloud and On-Premise Web ApplicationsLatest Release of SecureAuth IEP Sets a New Standard for 2-Factor Authentication and SSO in a Single Solution for Desktops and Mobile Devices (November 21, 2011)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/21/11 -- SecureAuth, the pioneer in Identity Enforcement, today announced availability of SecureAuth IEP 6.2, the latest version of its Identity Enforcement Platform. With this version, SecureAuth sets a new standard in simplifying and securing access to cloud and web applications, VPN resources -- even from mobile devices. Now customers can easily configure an instant portal for all of their internal, remote, and mobile users instead of taking weeks to develop one. SecureAuth IEP's SAML Portal-in-a-Box provides both SSO and versatile authentication to simplify and secure access for both cloud and traditional web applications including SharePoint!
"As employees bring their iPads and iPhones to work and access applications, these devices bring new threats to the network," stated Garret Grajek, Co-founder and CTO, SecureAuth. "Mobile has arrived and organizations have to deal with it. We worked with a number of customers who have embraced iPads and smartphones and needed a faster way to build out their portals for remote and mobile users. With SecureAuth IEP's SAML Portal-in-a-Box, we were able to deliver a portal that included SSO and strong authentication in days, not weeks or months."
SecureAuth IEP's SAML Portal-in-a-Box Highlights
- Includes pre-built pages to create instant portals
- Integrates with Active Directory and others
- Easily implement SSO between Web and SaaS applications
- Federates identities via SAML and other protocols to SaaS applications
- Enforces 2-factor authentication to protect the portal and end-users
- Supports desktop and mobile devices
- Enables end-users to self-enroll, manage their account, and reset their own passwords
Additional SecureAuth IEP 6.2 Features and Benefits Include:
- Enhanced fingerprinting - SecureAuth IEP's fingerprinting now includes support for the hardware serial number of mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads, and the hard drive serial number for Windows so these devices can be uniquely identified.
- UAG GUI - SecureAuth IEP is fully integrated with Microsoft's ForeFront Unified Access Gateway (UAG) SSL VPN that provides employees, partners and vendors secure remote access to corporate resources such as Outlook Web Access (OWA) and SharePoint (MOSS). The SecureAuth IEP UAG graphical user interface enables organizations to easily configure 2-factor authentication and SSO into SharePoint and non-kerberos devices to ensure compliance -- even from mobile devices such as Androids, and iPhones/iPads.
- F5 APM Integration - SecureAuth IEP is fully integrated with F5's Big IP Access Policy Manager (APM), a high-performance access and security solution that provides access to business-critical applications by converging and consolidating remote access, LAN access, and wireless connections. As a drop down function in SecureAuth IEP, an administrator can easily configure and implement strong authentication for F5 APM published applications such as J2EE, Websphere, WebLogic, Citrix, SAP, Siebel and more. For Salesforce.com, SuccessFactors, and other cloud applications, SecureAuth IEP can be configured to implement both 2-factor authentication and SSO. In addition, 2-factor authentication can be easily configured for iPhones/iPads and Android devices that access the published applications too.
- Generic Web Services - SecureAuth IEP cloud-based web service has been enhanced to include support for any web application that allows web page login modifications. This enhancement enables an organization to implement SSO and 2-factor authentication to an even broader set of applications to shore up security and meet compliance regulations.
SecureAuth 6.2 is available now and is sold directly by SecureAuth and its authorized resellers in the U.S. and internationally. SecureAuth IEP pricing begins at less than $10/per user/year. To learn more about SecureAuth IEP's SAML Portal-in-a-Box, register for our webinar on Tuesday, November 22 at 10:00 a.m. PT. Additional product information may be found at gosecureauth.com.
About SecureAuth Corporation
SecureAuth is the market leader in identity enforcement for all cloud, web, VPN, and mobile resources. SecureAuth makes it safe and simple for organizations of any size to extend their enterprise to the cloud. With SecureAuth, organizations of all sizes can increase end-user productivity with transparent access to multiple applications, shore up security with versatile authentication, and reduce administration with self-service user provisioning and password reset. Unlike standalone SSO and authentication products, SecureAuth is known world-wide for its all-in-one Identity Enforcement Platform, SecureAuth IEP. SecureAuth IEP delivers integrated Versatile Authentication, SSO, and IdM for less than the cost of a token-based solution. Strategic partners and customers include leaders in finance, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, technology, and services. Visit www.gosecureauth.com for additional information.
SecureAuth, SecureAuth IEP and the SecureAuth logo are registered trademarks of SecureAuth Corporation. All other products or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Mary Van Zandt
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SSO, RSA, Ping, Symplified, 2-factor authentication, SAML, Security Token Service, password reset, Internet, Communications, Web, Smart Phone, Applications, Security, USA, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Other,