|Page (1) of 1 - 01/19/12||email article||print page|
SecureAuth Closes 2011: Fourth Consecutive Year of Record GrowthIdentity Enforcement Leader for Cloud and Web Apps Grows Sales by 400%, Surpasses 7 Million End User Subscriptions, and Delivers Authentication for Google's Largest Google Apps Deployment at GSA (January 19, 2012)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/19/12 -- SecureAuth Corporation, the emerging leader in identity enforcement for cloud and web applications, today announced continued record growth for 2011. For the fourth year in a row, the company experienced a triple digit increase in subscription revenue over prior year. With the rapid pace of customer adoption, SecureAuth increased sales by 400% over 2010, surpassed 7 million end user subscriptions, and added over one hundred new customers including Sony Pictures, Alltel, Chevron, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan, Citrix, U.S. Department of Energy, Dillards, Life Technologies, Oppenheimer Funds, Sears, Western Union, and more. In addition, the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Google's largest deployment of Google Apps, selected SecureAuth IEP for its multifactor authentication and Single Sign-on to ensure secure, simple access.
"2011 was a pivotal year for the industry and our company. Our clients have experienced firsthand just how disruptive cloud computing, iPhones, iPads and Android devices can be to the security of their applications," stated Craig Lund, CEO and co-founder, SecureAuth Corporation. "In 2011 our platform strategy enabled us to leapfrog competition and address critical security and productivity issues so even more organizations can leverage the cloud and mobile devices."
- Surpassed 7 million subscribed SecureAuth IEP end users
- Over 100 new enterprise customers world-wide and government agencies selected SecureAuth IEP for its Versatile Authentication, SSO and IdM services to protect cloud and web applications when accessed from the desk or remotely from mobile devices
- GSA selected SecureAuth IEP to provide native 2-factor authentication, integrated single-sign-on (SSO), and IdM services for Google Apps.
- Selected by SunBridge Corporation to launch SecureAuth IEP in Japan. Sunbridge is recognized world-wide for its track record in bringing industry icons such as salesforce.com and Concur to the Japanese market
- 95% of SecureAuth's customers renewed their subscription and significant add-on user subscriptions were made by DISH Networks, State of New Hampshire, Unisys, and more
- SecureAuth IEP rated highest ranking of 5 Stars in SC Magazine's Multifactor Group Test for outstanding features, ease of use and performance
- Info Security Products Guide named SecureAuth IEP winner of two 2011 Tomorrow's Technology Today Awards (Multifactor Authentication and SSO)
- Delivered the first and only integrated SSO and Versatile Authentication for CAC cards that meets Federal Cloud Computing Strategy guidelines
- SecureAuth IEP delivered the industries first web/SaaS portal that can be easily configured, customized, and secured with multifactor authentication and AD SSO
- SecureAuth IEP announced Versatile Authentication for users that access web and SaaS applications from their corporate issued or personally owned mobile devices
- Added over 50 SaaS partner integrations including Concur, Workday, Oracle OnDemand, Web Ex and others that complement existing partner integrations, Google, Salesforce, ADP, SuccessFactors, Postini, etc.
- New product integrations and partnerships announced with F5, Citrix, Microsoft UAG/SharePoint, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, MuleSoft Tcat, and JBoss
About SecureAuth Corporation
SecureAuth is the market leader in identity enforcement for cloud, web, and mobile resources. SecureAuth makes it safe and simple for organizations of any size to extend their enterprise to the cloud. With SecureAuth, organizations can increase end-user productivity with transparent access to multiple applications, shore up security with versatile authentication, and reduce administration with self-service user provisioning and password reset. Unlike standalone SSO and authentication products, SecureAuth is known world-wide for its all-in-one Identity Enforcement Platform that delivers Versatile Authentication, SSO, and IdM for less than the cost of alternative solutions. Strategic partners and customers include leaders in finance, government, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, technology, and services.
Visit www.gosecureauth.com for additional information.
SecureAuth, SecureAuth IEP and the SecureAuth logo are registered trademarks of SecureAuth Corporation. All other products or company names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Mary Van Zandt
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SAML, SSO, Password Reset, 2-factor Authentication, Ping Identity, Symplified, RSA, Manufacturing, Sales, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, Finance, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Security, Internet, Cloud Computing, Authentication, Administration, Authentication, Security, Administration, Internet Server Applications, application services, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Sales, USA, Japan, Marketwire, , Sony, Internet Technology, Other,