|Page (1) of 1 - 04/19/12||email article||print page|
Scribe Continues Strong Growth -- Up 25% YOYCRM Integrations Are Driving Up Sales, Especially in EMEA; Small and Medium Business Sectors Also Hot, Increasing by 28% (April 19, 2012)
MANCHESTER, NH -- (Marketwire) -- 04/19/12 -- Scribe continued last year's record growth with a strong Q1 of 2012, as the growing demand for CRM integration led to 36 new partners and 271 new customers signing up.
The growing demand for CRM integration is a reflection of the new realities faced by companies selling products and services in today's hyper-connected markets, where their customers have high expectations for their interactions with brands. The fact that only 15% of businesses say they have full integration in their customer-facing systems means that there is still a great deal of room for even more growth -- analysis that is backed up by the statistics coming out of SMBs and in EMEA.
Feedback from partners and customers is glowing -- as businesses tackle their CRM integration issues, they are demanding solutions that "just work," and that don't require a huge time investment or custom coding. Scribe has been delivering on that promise, as the following growth indicators can attest:
- Scribe's overall YoY growth was 25%.
- The SMB category grew 28% YoY, with EMEA growing 87% and indications are that this will increase even more in the coming years.
- Enterprise bookings were at an all-time high in March.
- Growth in the Nordic countries was particularly strong, as the market for Dynamics is heating up. New partners Tieto and Acando, in particular are worth noting. Acando (headquartered in Stockholm) is one of the most successful Dynamics CRM partners in the world, while Tieto is one of the leading IT service organizations in Northern Europe.
- New releases of products like Scribe Online SYS, Insight, and Dynamics AX 2012 Jumpstart will continue to allow Scribe to diversify its core capabilities.
- Not only did the Scribe Online platform have its best month ever in March, but an important milestone is about to be realized, as ISV partners are starting to come online.
- Scribe launched the SPARK Solution Developer Program to help solution providers quickly build data integration expertise.
- Scribe welcomed SilverPop, Financial Force, and ON24 as new ISV partners.
- Scribe also received its Salesforce.com AppExchange certification this quarter. This will further enable Scribe to address the data integration needs of Saleforce end-users.
- Scribe has enhanced its marketing and outreach programs, with more webinars, new web content, and Partner Portal. The Portal (a free benefit for all Scribe Partners) will provide 24/7 web access to a variety of marketing and support resources to assist partners in the selling and supporting of Scribe solutions.
"It's gratifying to see that partners and customers worldwide have realized that Scribe is the CRM integration leader," said Lou Guercia, president and CEO of Scribe. "We've built on our solid base and history of building solutions that enhance and extend Microsoft's products, and now we're expanding and deepening our relationship with Salesforce.com and ISV and SI partners."
Scribe Software is the leader in CRM data integration solutions, helping businesses maximize their investments in CRM, ERP, industry applications, and other data assets. With over 12,000 customers and 1,000 partners worldwide, Scribe is a proven provider of cost-effective, reliable data solutions that give a competitive advantage to businesses large and small. With a range of offerings covering cloud, hybrid, and premise integration needs, Scribe has solutions that span a wide array of industries including Financial Services, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, and Media & Entertainment. For more information, please visit www.scribesoft.com, follow Scribe on Twitter, or subscribe to the Scribe Blog.
Scribe Media Contact:
B3 Communications, Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Scribe Software, Cloud Integration, Data Integration, CRM Integration, ERP Integration, Manufacturing, Sales, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Internet Server Applications, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, , Financial, Internet Technology, Business, Entertainment, Other,