|Page (1) of 1 - 07/02/12||email article||print page|
Scott Spaulding Boards Rocket Fuel, Hired as VP of Sales in New York CityFast-Growing Ad Technology Company Hires Key Sales Executive to Bring Its World-Class Artificial Intelligence Digital Ad Platform to More Brands on the East Coast (July 02, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 07/02/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced it has hired Scott Spaulding as Vice President of Sales, based in New York City.
- Rocket Fuel has hired Scott Spaulding as VP of Sales based in New York City. A seasoned executive with over 15 years experience leading high-impact sales teams for digital media companies such as Technorati Media and ValueClick Media, Spaulding will lead Rocket Fuel's fast-growing East coast sales team -- and bring Rocket Fuel's artificial intelligence digital advertising platform to more brand marketers and agencies on the East Coast.
- Spaulding joins Rocket Fuel at a time of rapid growth. Between 2009 and 2011, Rocket Fuel's compound annual growth rate exceeded 325%, and in 2011 alone, the company grew revenue to $45 million. Rocket Fuel now has over 200 employees in 15 offices worldwide, including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg. The company's technology has already been in use by 66 of Advertising Age's Top 100 Leading National Advertisers and 39 of the Fortune 100 to boost results across digital display, video, mobile, and social advertising.
- Before joining Rocket Fuel, Spaulding was SVP of Global Sales at Technorati Media. During his tenure at Technorati, he significantly increased sales and forged high-level business development relationships with technology platform providers and agency trading desks. Previously, Spaulding spent seven years at ValueClick Media, where he was most recently VP of Eastern & Western Sales. While at ValueClick, Spaulding grew sales 17x, acquiring and supporting over 225 advertiser customers including Philip Morris, Verizon Wireless, and Home Depot. He holds an MBA from Fordham University and a BS in Business Administration from the University of San Francisco.
- "Advertisers on the East Coast are eager to work with Rocket Fuel to improve the results of their large-scale digital marketing programs, and Scott's extensive experience selling media to the world's top brands will be a huge asset as we continue to grow at an exponential pace," said Calton Chan, SVP of Sales at Rocket Fuel. "We're thrilled to welcome Scott to the team and look forward to working with him to bring our advanced artificial intelligence advertising solutions to more brands."
- "I chose to join Rocket Fuel because its technology is the clear leader in today's real-time, data-driven digital ad economy -- and the executive commitment to world-class customer service and results is second to none," said Spaulding. "I'm excited to head up Rocket Fuel's East Coast sales team to drive even more growth for the company in New York and worldwide."
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 700 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in fifteen cities worldwide including New York, London, Toronto, and Hamburg.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: @rocketfuelinc, #bigdata, digital marketers, digital media, #advertisingthatlearns , Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Administration, Social Media, Sales, Sales, Display, Business, Marketing, USA, Marketwire, Inc., Space Science, Computer Science, Business, Other,