|Page (1) of 1 - 01/16/12||email article||print page|
ScienceLogic and MSPAlliance Host Webinar on Monetizing Cloud ServicesScienceLogic Customers, Logicworks and ePlus, Join to Provide Real-World Insight on Bringing Cloud Services to Market (January 16, 2012)
RESTON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/12 -- Service providers looking to differentiate their cloud offerings will benefit from an upcoming free webinar led by ScienceLogic Inc. CTO, Antonio Piraino, and MSPAlliance CEO and co-founder, Charles Weaver, taking place on Wednesday, Jan. 18. Two leading ScienceLogic service provider customers will also join the webcast to discuss how they are expanding their cloud services catalog to drive business growth: Ken Ziegler, president and COO at Logicworks, and Kevin Detsch, vice president of business development at ePlus.
Geared toward mid-size and large service providers that have developed new service offerings via virtualized infrastructure, the webinar will discuss how to expand into the cloud computing arena. It will explore how to introduce and monetize high-margin cloud, or other value-added service offerings, without creating cloud management headaches.
Other topics to be covered during the webinar include:
- New services opportunities for service providers in the cloud era
- Providing and managing to SLAs
- Monetizing the management of new services
When: Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2 p.m. EST / 11 a.m. PST
What: Webinar - Don't Get Stuck in the Cloud: Developing new high-margin offerings, pricing and service levels to get ahead
- Antonio Piraino, CTO, ScienceLogic
- Charles Weaver, CEO and co-founder, MSPAlliance
- Ken Ziegler, president and COO, Logicworks
- Kevin Detsch, vice president of business development, ePlus
- Logicworks Cloud Computing and Managed Hosting Service Provider Selects ScienceLogic IT Management Software: http://bit.ly/omorr3
- Opus Interactive - Winning new business in the cloud: http://bit.ly/yG7IYl
- Fasthosts - Improving services and generating new revenue streams in the cloud: http://bit.ly/w0IPsX
- ScienceLogic for Service Providers: http://www.sciencelogic.com/pdf/ScienceLogic_Service_Providers.pdf
- Read the ScienceLogic Blog: http://blog.sciencelogic.com/
- Like ScienceLogic on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ScienceLogic
- Follow ScienceLogic on Twitter: @ScienceLogic
ScienceLogic facilitates centralized IT operations and dynamic cloud management by uniting and correlating critical IT functions such as performance, fault, availability, asset, service desk, automation, and event management, all in a single product. The cohesive ScienceLogic platform provides an accurate, actionable view of business service delivery across any mix of physical, virtual and cloud environments. Beyond just monitoring, ScienceLogic technology gives service providers and enterprises the management and customization capabilities needed to deliver optimal application performance, improve IT efficiency, and confidently move to new architectures and differentiated service offerings. For more information visit www.sciencelogic.com or the ScienceLogic Blog at blog.sciencelogic.com.
ScienceLogic is a trademark of ScienceLogic, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other company, product and service marks may be trademarks or service marks of others.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: cloud computing, service providers, hosting providers, cloud services, cloud management, MSP, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Business, Other,