|Page (1) of 1 - 01/27/11||email article||print page|
ScanBizCards Announces Version 3.0, Becomes the Most Accurate, Feature-Rich and with the Most Languages Support(January 27, 2011)
New York, NY, January 27, 2011 --(PR.com)-- ScanBiz Mobile Solutions has just released Version 3.0 of its popular productivity app for the iPhone. ScanBizcards is unlike any other business card reader with features usually reserved for full-blown, expensive enterprise CRM applications. Built specifically for the networked web, ScanBizCards 3.0 boasts new features that turn the iPhone 3Gs into a powerful contact relationship management device. Version 3.0 delivers support for scanning cards in 22 languages: Czech, Danish, English, German, Greek, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Version 3.0 makes ScanBizCards the leader in business card scanning, significantly outdoing competition on all criterias: the most accurate, most features-rich, only scanner with cloud-based backup and web-based card management, and with support for the most languages.
Simply snapping a picture of a business card effortlessly adds its information to contacts, helps act upon follow-up items and instantly connects friends, colleagues, partners and prospects through multiple web and mobile channels. ScanBizCards turns business cards (or any image) into opportunities by putting a powerful mobile contact, social networking and calendar management system in the palm of your hand. ScanBizCards is also the only iPhone scanning application with real-time backup of cards to the cloud as well as a web-based application to manage cards from any browser.
* Be Green! Scan and instantly add business card information to contacts for permanent storage or directly to the calendar for follow up with notes for specific actions. Then hand the card back to new contacts.
* Follow-up reminders to manage action items for each new business card. ScanBizCards reminders can be merged into the iPhone calendar or with Outlook / iCal on the desktop and even into another person’s calendar.
* A “Recent Cards” folder maintains all scanned cards where they can be easily recalled and reviewed. Each card shows a handy set of icons: the presence of an address book icon indicates that the card has been added as a contact in the iPhone address book; a calendar icon indicates that a follow-up reminder has been set.
* View contact information and instantly connect on LinkedIn without leaving the app. Meet someone, exchange cards and send a LinkedIn invite before you’ve been forgotten in your prospect’s crowd of new acquaintances.
* Send contact info to a colleague in three formats (text, image, VCF) to instantly share relevant contact information with people who need it. Get credit for making the intro.
* Treat the business card image as an "active canvas." Touch to dial/email/browse the relevant actionable items right from the photo of the card! Great for take-out menus and other image data you don’t want to remember and don’t want in contacts, either.
“ScanBizCards 3.0 effortlessly scans business cards and blends that and other text image information with the live web,” said Patrick Questembert, Co-Founder, ScanBiz Mobile Solutions. “We’re far more than just a business card reader. ScanBizCards 3.0 turns images into opportunities by letting you act quickly and more meaningfully on a first encounter and get the most out of your interactions with new people. Too often opportunities of every sort are lost after an initial exchange, either with the passage of time or from information overload. ScanBizCards captures actionable data on the spot, connects you to untapped networks and holds your feet to the fire for deliverables to ensure your success. I am delighted to finally add the support for cards in 22 languages which our customers have been asking for.”
Price: $6.99 or a free “Lite” version with in-app upgrade option at any time
Where: iPhone App Store and our site, www.scanbizcards.com
About ScanBiz Mobile Solutions:
ScanBiz Mobile Solutions is a small team of enthusiastic mobile applications developers based in New York. Contact: email@example.com
ScanBiz Mobile Solutions L.P.
Click here to read the full story: ScanBizCards Announces Version 3.0, Becomes the Most Accurate, Feature-Rich and with the Most Languages Support
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Business, Communications, Marketing, Technology, Software