|Page (1) of 1 - 08/01/01||email article||print page|
Samsung Introduces SDP-900 Digital Presenter(August 01, 2001)
With its high resolution, a camera head that can be tilted and lowered, and remarkable depth-of-field, the new SDP-900 makes it easy for presenters to swing down to a table-top perspective, bringing 3-D liveliness to solid objects they want to show. Tilt the camera towards the presenter and it can be used for high-quality teleconferencing.
Highlights for the new SDP-900 include:
· Eight image storage. The ability to store 8 images in internal memory, and select the one you want from an on-screen "lightbox" for immediate recall. Images can also be stored on your computer.
· Abundant Depth-of-Field. Great depth-of-field allows for greater presentation freedom because no time is lost re-focusing. Objects appear crisp and appealing with no soft-focus fall-off.
· Split screen capabilities. A divided screen - allowing you to show a current image, and compare it to one saved earlier (including at a different magnification).
· Twelve X Zoom. Up to 12-times optical zoom magnification - a powerful combo for bringing home a point, with the image save, split-screen and pre-set lens capabilities.
· USB and RS-232C Ports. Built-in USB port and cable for fast, effortless transfer of images in JPEG and BMP formats and as a conduit for commands to a PC. The SDP-900 also offers a standard RS-232C port.
· Faster frame rate. Now 15 frames per second, for smoother on-screen movement.
· Remote control. A remote control for effortless across-the-room manipulation of the many SDP-900 Digital Presenter commands.
Related Keywords:Samsung, SDP-900 Digital Presenter
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved