|Page (1) of 1 - 06/21/11||email article||print page|
Sage North America Releases SageCRM v7.1 With New Sage E-Marketing, iPhone and Social Media IntegrationsNew SageCRM v7.1 Available On-Premises, in the Cloud and as Part of Sage ERP Suites (June 21, 2011)
SCOTTSDALE, AZ -- (Marketwire) -- 06/21/11 -- Sage North America today announced availability of SageCRM v7.1 for small and midsize businesses anchored by new iPhone®, social media and Sage E-Marketing integrations. SageCRM v7.1 is available now for on-premises or hosted deployments, and as a component of Sage ERP Accpac suites. SageCRM v7.1 will be available for Sage ERP MAS suites this fall.
"SageCRM gives businesses the freedom to choose how, where and when they manage critical customer information," said Dan Wilzoch, senior vice president and general manager, Sage CRM Solutions. "Secure access on desktops, mobile devices and the web, along with extended Sage Connected Services functionality, help users work with data in whichever manner best suits them."
New SageCRM v7.1 enhancements include:
- Sage E-Marketing for SageCRM, a subscription-based connected service for managing email marketing campaigns. Simple controls help users execute campaigns quickly with over 90 professional templates, web forms for collecting recipient feedback, automation for managing drip marketing campaigns with multiple emails, and a results tab for identifying the most qualified prospects based on open and click-through metrics.
- iPhone integrations let SageCRM users access and update real-time customer information, view support tickets and manage sales opportunities while on the go.
- Interactive dashboards help SageCRM users manage key accounts and priority tasks from a single screen, and include new visual report charts for at-a-glance business insight.
- Twitter® and LinkedIn® integrations empower users to monitor social media channels and engage with customers and prospects from within SageCRM.
- Real-time Microsoft® Exchange synchronization provides a seamless calendar management experience and a single location for managing and adding additional users.
SageCRM is used for on-premises and hosted CRM deployments by over 10,000 organizations worldwide to manage critical sales, marketing and customer service activities. SageCRM equips businesses with the tools they need to find new customers, close sales faster and build lasting, more profitable relationships across all channels. Interactive, role-based dashboards help users customize data views, graphical reports provide at-a-glance business insight, mobile device compatibility allows on-the-go data access, and integration with scalable Sage ERP solutions provides a 360 degree view of customer activity.
SageCRM is available starting at $595 per on-premises user license and $69 per user per month for hosted access. Sage E-Marketing for SageCRM begins at $149.95 per user per month.
SageCRM is also available as part of Sage ERP suites starting at $795 per on-premises user license and $69 per user per month for hosted access. For more information call 800-643-6400 or visit www.sagecrmsolutions.com.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and services. Sage North America employs 3,900 people and supports more than 3 million small and midsized business customers. The Sage Group plc, formed in 1981, was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989 and now employs 13,600 people and supports more than 6 million customers worldwide. For more information, please visit the Web site at www.sagenorthamerica.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook®, http://www.facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, http://twitter.com/sagenamerica.
© 2011 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Sage North America
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SageCRM, Sage, CRM, cloud, hosted, on-premises, on-premise, sales force automation, SFA, iPhone, Sales, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales Force Automation, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Social Media, Management, Sales, Sales, Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,