|Page (1) of 1 - 11/03/11||email article||print page|
Sage Announces 2011 Chairman's Club & President's Circle Winners(November 03, 2011)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 11/03/11 -- Sage North America announced today its Chairman's Club and President's Circle for 2011. The two annual award programs recognize the top-producing business partners for Sage, which represents the company's core small to mid-market business management solutions. Both awards are for outstanding performance for the company's 2011 business year.
"We are very proud to work with business partners who are among the best in the industry," said Tom Miller, VP of Channel Management for Sage. "Our thanks and congratulations for exceptional service to our customers go to our Sage President's Circle and Chairman's Club members for 2011."
Chairman's Club membership is earned by Sage business partners who develop an exceptional level of new business through defined sales and marketing programs. Chairman's Club winners receive a variety of benefits and attend the President's Circle retreat with Sage executives to hone business strategy and skills and to celebrate their accomplishments
Chairman's Club members for 2011 are (in alphabetical order):
- Accordant Company, LLC, Whippany, NJ
- ADSS Global, Miami, FL
- Aktion Associates, Inc., Maumee, OH
- Alliance Solutions Group, Brandon, FL
- Blytheco, LLC, Laguna Hills, CA
- CommQuest Inc., Loganville, GA
- Compu Financial Systems, Inc., Coral Springs, FL
- Contactivation, Alpharetta, GA
- Delphia Consulting, LLC, Columbus, OH
- Design R1 Software, Tempe, AZ
- Dresser & Associates, Inc., Scarborough, ME
- DSD Business Systems, San Diego, CA
- Eos Group, Inc., Scottsdale, AZ
- Infinity Info Systems Corporation, New York, NY
- Insperity Time and Attendance, Madison, WI
- JMT Consulting Group, Inc., Patterson, NY
- Net@Work, Inc., New York, NY
- Non Profit Technologies, Inc., N. Palm Beach, FL
- Praxi Solutions, Inc., Sunrise, FL
- ProSoft Solutions, Highland Village, TX
- SWK Technologies, Inc., Livingston, NJ
- United Solutions, Inc., Marlborough, MA
Sixty Sage business partners earned the company's prestigious President's Circle designation for Sage business partners generating top sales revenues across a variety of product award categories. President's Circle members also include award recipients for Customer Excellence, Community Service, Sage Spirit and Sage Eagle. These additional 10 recipients will be revealed next year at the Sage 2012 Summit conference.
Chairman's Club and President's Circle award recipients for 2011 will receive further recognition from Sage at an executive retreat at the landmark Fontainebleau Miami Beach, the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard from January 26 through January 29 2012.
About Sage North America
Sage North America is part of The Sage Group plc, a leading global supplier of business management software and related products and services, principally for small to medium-sized businesses. Sage North America employs 3,900 people and supports more than 3 million small and midsized business customers. Formed in 1981, Sage was floated on the London Stock Exchange in 1989. Sage has more than 6 million customers and 13,600 employees worldwide. We operate in over 24 countries covering the UK, Europe, North America, South Africa, Australia, India and China. For more information, please visit the website at www.sagenorthamerica.com. Follow Sage North America on Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/SageNorthAmerica, and Twitter, http://twitter.com/#!/sagenamerica.
© 2011 Sage Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Sage, the Sage logos, and the Sage product and service names mentioned herein are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sage Software, Inc. or its affiliated entities. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: VAR, channel partner, software, Africa, India, China, Australia, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Business, china, india, Other,