|Page (1) of 1 - 05/10/12||email article||print page|
SAT Spanish á la Shmoop: Shmoop Launches SAT II Spanish and SAT II Spanish with Listening Test Prep(May 10, 2012)
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) May 10, 2012
The school year is almost over, and if that wasnt enough of an excuse to celebrate, heres some news to put one more feather in your party hat. Shmoop is here to help students get their prep for the SAT Spanish tests. Okay, so studying for an exam may not be some peoples idea of a rockin good time, but Shmoop is running with this bull. Toro!
June 2nd (aka the next time you can take the SAT Spanish exam) is right around the corner. But no miedo, por favor, check out our SAT Spanish and SAT Spanish with Listening exams, test practice that will keep students up at night. In a good way. Los invitamos.
Shmoop believes that test prep should be: a) boring; b) snooze-button boring; c) texting-and-on-facebook-boring; or d) fun and fast-paced. If students guessed d, they passed! They're already 1-for-1 and they havent even sharpened your pencil yet!
Main stops on the SAT Spanish express:
1. Have fun with examples that students wont find anywhere else. Lets see, how to write an essay. Step 1: Build their own Frankenstein monster. Step 2: Capture King Kong. Godzilla.
2. Because the party never stops, Shmoop also has flying around hundreds of explanations, examples and exercises on every section and type of question that students need to know for the exams.
3. Shmoop bets you could think of at least 238 things students would rather be doing right now. Hey Shmoop came up with the same number! 8 Full-Length Timed SAT II Spanish and SAT II Spanish with Listening Practice Tests, 160 Practice Problems (with on-the-spot feedback and explanations) and 70 additional Grammar Problems (also with explanations).
4. Students may want more coverage. Shmoop can help students ninja kick every section of the exams 3 on SAT Spanish and 6 on Spanish with Listening. To keep them company, Shmoop has snuck in a grammar review with 15 categories to convert students into a grammar guru. Yep some gurus do ninja kicks.
5. Shmoop has designed their guides to be as flexible as students need them to be. Students can make their way through them at their own pace and at the times that work for them! And there is always a rewind button: students can retake any and all sections to mejorar their understanding and final scores.
Shmoop SAT II Spanish and SAT II Spanish with Listening. Time to get the fiesta started (without letting it turn into a siesta).
For more scoop on Shmoops SAT II Spanish and SAT II Spanish with Listening exams, visit http://www.shmoop.com/sat-2-subject-tests/.
Shmoop is a digital curriculum and test prep company that makes fun, rigorous learning and teaching materials. Shmoop content is written by master teachers and Ph.D. students from Stanford, Harvard, UC Berkeley, and other top universities. Shmoop Learning Guides, SAT Prep, and Teachers Editions balance a teen-friendly, approachable style with academically rigorous materials to help students understand how subjects relate to their daily lives. Shmoop offers more than 7,000 titles across the Web, iPhone, Android devices, iPad, Kindle, Nook, and Sony Reader. The company has been honored twice by the Webby Awards and was named Best in Tech for 2010 and 2011 by Scholastic Administrator Magazine. Launched in 2008, Shmoop is headquartered in a labradoodle-patrolled office in Mountain View, California.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/5/prweb9488201.htm.
Related Keywords:internet, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, internet, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, education, adult education, further education, university, religious education, education, adult education, further education, religious education, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), society