|Page (1) of 1 - 05/11/11||email article||print page|
SAPinsider Magazine to Launch Free App for iPad and iPhone at SAPPHIRE NOW(May 11, 2011)
Dedham, MA (PRWEB) May 11, 2011
WIS Publishing today announced the availability of its free SAPinsider app for iPad® and iPhone®, which it will officially launch at SAPs annual SAPPHIRE® NOW conference. The app, which readers can download now in the Apple® App Store, allows subscribers to read, search, and browse the full content of SAPinsider magazine on their mobile device.
Benny DiCecca, CEO of WIS Publishing, said, We are very excited that SAPinsider magazine is the first of our publications to be delivered in a native mobile format. Our readers are increasingly on the move, and this free app ensures they will have easy, mobile access to the SAP information they need.
The SAPinsider app will debut at SAPPHIRE NOW, which will be held May 15-18, 2011, in Orlando, Florida. SAPPHIRE NOW attendees can demo the app at the WIS Publishing booth.
The launch issue of the new SAPinsider app is sponsored by SAP, and includes the following content:
- A special report on SAPs business analytics offerings, including SAP HANA, the 4.0 releases of SAP BusinessObjects BI and EIM solutions, and the 10.0 releases of SAP BusinessObjects GRC and EPM solutions
- A guide to the new SAP Solution Manager 7.1 and its usage rights (with regard to IT service desk capabilities) for SAP Enterprise Support customers
- From Virtualization to Cloud Infrastructure, a special report from SAP and partners advising SAP customers as they define and pursue their cloud computing strategy
- Information about SAP-MICROSOFT Unite Partner Connection, a new program for partners that participate in both the SAP PartnerEdge program and the Microsoft Partner Network
More than 125,000 worldwide readers already turn to SAPinsider for advanced notice on product and service initiatives coming from SAP and its partners, said Lucy B. Swedberg, Senior Director of Editorial and Partner Programs. The launch of the mobile app will allow an even broader base of readers to access this important SAP-related content and stay on the inside edge of SAP technology.
The SAPinsider app is available for free download through the App Store starting May 11, 2011. New readers can simply download the app and complete a quick registration process to access the content. Current print and online subscribers of SAPinsider can download the app and use their existing subscription credentials to log in.
With the new SAPinsider app, users can:
- Review complete digital issues of SAPinsider magazine
- Read text-formatted articles designed for maximum mobile readability
- Download articles for offline reading
- Search the full text of available issues
- Bookmark favorite articles
- Share articles with colleagues
The app will be available on additional mobile platforms, including Android, in the near future.
SAPinsider is the premier source of information on product, service, and strategic initiatives coming from SAP and its partners. Sponsored by SAP, SAPinsider is the leading magazine devoted to the SAP community worldwide, providing strategic guidance and advice from executives, experts, and partners. For more information, visit http://sapinsider.wispubs.com. Follow SAPinsider on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/sapinsider.
About WIS Publishing
WIS Publishing is the premier independent provider of SAP training materials, with more than 250,000 customers in 61 countries. WIS Publishing is the publisher of SAPinsider, insiderPROFILES, and the SAPexperts publications, and is the producer of the SAPinsider conferences and the Insider Learning Network. For more information, visit http://www.insiderlearningnetwork.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP AG in Germany and several other countries. WIS Publishing is not affiliated with SAP AG or any of the SAP AG group of companies.
SOURCE: WIS Publishing
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/5/prweb8403842.htm.
Related Keywords:computing and information technology, satellite technology, software, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computer crime, software, fishing industry, cinema industry, radio industry, television industry, music industry, process industry, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), education,