|Page (1) of 1 - 01/30/12||email article||print page|
Rosetta Selects Marin Software as Online Advertising PlatformCampaign Automation Capabilities and Efficiency Gains Lead Rosetta to Adopt Marin Software's Industry Leading Platform (January 30, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/30/12 -- Marin Software, provider of the leading online advertising management platform for advertisers and agencies, today announced that Rosetta has selected Marin Software Enterprise Edition to optimize customers' paid search, display, and social advertising campaigns. Rosetta, an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies, is one of the nation's largest digital and direct interactive agencies. The agency chose the Marin platform due to its ability to automate certain campaign functions, improve workflow, and integrate with existing technologies.
- Rosetta is a consulting-centered interactive agency engineered to transform marketing for the connected world and is ranked by Ad Age among the top U.S. digital agencies. To ensure its clients gain the most from their online ad campaigns, Rosetta selected Marin Software as its online advertising management platform.
- After a thorough evaluation of leading platforms on the market, Rosetta selected Marin Software due to Marin's proven platform, robust ad management capabilities, and flexibility to integrate with existing client technologies.
- Rosetta customers include Express, OfficeMax, Nationwide Insurance, Takeda, Helzberg Diamonds, and Valvoline.
- Marin Software provides advertisers and agencies with the world's leading online advertising management platform for paid search, display, and social advertising. On average, Marin agency customers report efficiency gains of 50 percent or greater after deploying Marin, translating into improved financial performance and satisfaction for end clients.
- "As part of our commitment to our clients, we are continually seeking ways to improve how we work," said Jason Tabeling, Associate Partner at Rosetta. "Marin Software empowers us with the ability to work much more efficiently, which translates into improved campaign performance and financial gain for our customers."
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, display, and social marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company's flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month on biddable media. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns for over 1100 customers managing more than $2.7 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Rosetta is a consulting-centered interactive agency engineered to transform marketing for the connected world. Rosetta drives material business impact by translating deep consumer insights into personally relevant brand experiences across touch points and over time. Their differentiated capabilities and structure have enabled them to become one of the market leaders, operating as an independent brand in the Publicis Groupe of global agencies. Rosetta is ranked by Ad Age among the top U.S. digital agencies and was recently named the #1 Agency to Watch in Ad Age's 2011 Agency A-List.
Rosetta has deep industry expertise in Healthcare, Consumer Products & Retail, Financial Services, Consumer Technology, B2B and Travel & Hospitality. The combination of a patented approach to personality segmentation technological depth across platforms and devices; world class creative, design and user experience capability; scale and integrated structure; and deep vertical industry expertise have attracted many of the nation's leading brands to Rosetta. The agency's clients include Allergan, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Bristol Myers Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and Novartis in Healthcare; Coach, Express, Jos. A. Bank, OfficeMax and Valvoline in the Retail and Consumer Products sector; M&T Bank and Nationwide in Financial Services; Marriott in Travel and Leisure; Microsoft, Rogers Communications and T-Mobile in Communications, Media and Technology; and MSC Direct, Wirtz Beverage Group and Lincoln Electric in B2B.
Rosetta is headquartered in Princeton, NJ, with additional offices in New York, Cleveland, Boston, Chicago and Toronto. Rosetta recently acquired LEVEL Studios, a leader in combining content, platforms and devices to create engaging total user experiences. The addition of LEVEL Studios, a Rosetta Company, adds west coast presence to Rosetta's footprint with offices in Los Angeles, San Luis Obispo and San Jose.
For more information, visit www.rosetta.com.
Kari Moe Straley
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Search marketing, SEM, Marin Software, Rosetta, keyword bidding, online advertising , Displays, Digital Media Software, Communications, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Insurance, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Search, Management, Display, Prosumer/Consumer, Business, Marketing, USA, Marketwire, , Financial, Business,