|Page (1) of 1 - 05/11/12||email article||print page|
Rocket Fuel Wins 2012 San Francisco Business Times Tech & Innovation AwardFast-Growing Ad-Tech Company Takes Home Top Honors for Advertising and Marketing (May 11, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/11/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced it has won the San Francisco Business Tech & Innovation Award for the Advertising and Marketing Category. Profiles of the winners will be featured in the May 11 issue of the publication.
- Recognized for its innovation in advertising and marketing, Rocket Fuel is the only company that has created a real-time digital advertising bidding and management platform based on sophisticated artificial intelligence and predictive data analytics technology.
- Rocket Fuel's patent-pending technology makes over 10 trillion ad decisions every day. It evaluates billions of impression opportunities across display, video, mobile, and social channels, and utilizes millions of data attributes in real-time to make automated ad buys that reach precision audiences at exactly the right time with the right message.
- "We're very excited to be recognized by the San Francisco Business Times for this award," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "Our team has worked hard over the last four years to bring sophisticated artificial intelligence to the advertising community and we're pleased that more than 500 of the world's leading brands propel their digital advertising with Rocket Fuel."
- "This year's Business Times Tech & Innovation Award winners are not just solving technological challenges, they're also helping to solve economic challenges," said Mary Huss, publisher of the San Francisco Business Times. "Our awardees are developing cutting-edge technology and innovative business models and in doing so, building strong companies and growing jobs here in the Bay Area. It's our privilege to recognize these notable companies and business leaders for their vision and hard work."
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 500 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in 13 cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
About the San Francisco Business Times:
The San Francisco Business Times is a print and online newspaper covering businesses headquartered in San Francisco, Oakland, the East Bay and Marin. Our editorial staff is led by Editor Steve Symanovich and Managing Editor Jim Gardner, and features experienced business reporters who cover health care, banking, insurance, real estate, green business and technology, among other topics.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Rocket Fuel Inc., Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Insurance, Sales & Marketing, Health Care, Internet, Business Issues, Social Media, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Display, Business, Marketing, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Medical, Space Science, Computer Science, Business, Other,