|Page (1) of 1 - 04/26/12||email article||print page|
Rocket Fuel Named Winner in BritWeek UKTI Business Innovation AwardsFast-Growing Ad Technology Company Recognized for Outstanding Innovation in the Marketing and Communications Category (April 26, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/26/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced that it has been named the overall winner in the BritWeek UKTI Business Innovation Awards in the Marketing & Communications category. The fast-growing ad technology company was recognized at a gala awards ceremony in Beverly Hills last night for its achievements in helping global marketers succeed with digital advertising.
- The BritWeek UKTI Business Innovation Awards, a program of UK Trade & Investment, honor innovative businesses with joint operations in the UK and California. Rocket Fuel was chosen from among many innovative applicants as the winner in the Marketing & Communications category. Judges include renowned innovators and experts, including Andy Bird, Chairman of Walt Disney International; Ian Callum, Design Director for Jaguar; and Sir Ken Robinson, Internationally Renowned Creativity Expert.
- Winners were announced at a high-profile awards ceremony in Beverly Hills, California on April 25th at BritWeek 2012 -- a week-long celebration of British excellence in California that features events on art & design, film & television, music, literature, science & technology, fashion, cuisine, business innovation awards, and more.
- Rocket Fuel was recognized for its innovative real-time digital media bidding and ad management platform that leverages sophisticated artificial intelligence and predictive data analytics technology. The Rocket Fuel platform solves one of the most important issues in marketing -- how to deliver exactly the right ad, in front of exactly the right person, at exactly the right time, across all addressable media, and at a scale never before seen in the history of marketing technology.
- Rocket Fuel expanded its international footprint in the past year, opening a UK office and hiring a globally-focused CFO. The company now has offices in 11 cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto. Rocket Fuel's growing customer list in the UK includes brand advertisers such as Royal Caribbean, French Connection, Sky, and Marks & Spencer.
- "It's an honor to be recognized for our innovation in advertising technology," said George John, CEO of Rocket Fuel. "We've worked hard over the past four years to bring artificial intelligence advertising solutions to leading brands and we're proud that over 400 of the world's leading companies -- including Aetna, BMW, Brooks Sports, Kia, and Lord & Taylor -- run adaptive display, mobile, video and social media campaigns on Rocket Fuel."
- About BritWeek
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes' Most Promising Companies in America list, over 400 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in eleven cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
About UK Trade & Investment:
UK Trade & Investment is the Government Department that helps UK-based companies succeed in the global economy. We also help overseas companies bring their high-quality investment to the UK's dynamic economy -- acknowledged as Europe's best place from which to succeed in global business. More information can be found at www.ukti.gov.uk.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: big data, innovation, artificial intelligence, digital advertising, britweek, ukti, Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Social Media, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Display, Camera/Film, Business, Marketing, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Sports, Film, Television, Music, Literature, Lifestyle, Space Science, Computer Science, Business, Science, Sports, Other,