|Page (1) of 1 - 05/23/12||email article||print page|
Rocket Fuel Makes JMP Securities' 2012 "Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies"(May 23, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/23/12 -- Rocket Fuel, the leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions for digital marketers, today announced its inclusion in JMP Securities' list of "Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies." The report profiles 100 of the leading private companies in the software industry identified by the software research team at JMP Securities. Rocket Fuel was recognized alongside many industry software leaders who are delivering solid financial growth, innovative products and services, quality leadership, and customer success.
- The research team at the full-service investment bank has been publishing its "Hot 100" listing for 4 years to recognize the leading privately held software companies that show exceptional progress and potential within their specific areas. The team looks specifically at revenue growth (and future potential for growth), company growth, quality of leadership, product, and the company concept.
- Rocket Fuel was selected for its breakthrough technology that's different than anything else in the market. Unlike most marketing software that simply elicits and follows instructions from a human campaign manager, Rocket Fuel's artificial intelligence engine flies campaigns on auto pilot across online display, mobile, video and social media.
- In the past few months, Rocket Fuel has been recognized for its cutting-edge digital advertising technology and phenomenal growth rate through a number of awards such as Top-25 in Forbes America's Most Promising Companies List, San Francisco Business Times Tech & Innovation Award for Best Advertising & Marketing Company, OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies for the third year in a row, AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies, and Data 2.0 Summit Top 100 Innovator in two categories.
- "It's a great tribute to the hard work of our team to be included in JMP's 'Hot 100' list and receive increasing recognition from investors and quality underwriters," said George John, Co-Founder and CEO of Rocket Fuel. "With over 300 new customers in 2011, and an expanded international footprint in 2012, we're continuing to execute on our strategy of harnessing the power of big data and artificial intelligence to propel digital marketing to new heights."
- About JMP Securities
- About Rocket Fuel
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Twitter
- Follow Rocket Fuel on Facebook
- Read the Rocket Fuel Blog
About Rocket Fuel:
Rocket Fuel is the leading provider of artificial-intelligence advertising solutions that transform digital media campaigns into self-optimizing engines that learn and adapt in real-time, and deliver outstanding results from awareness to sales. Recently awarded #22 in Forbes Most Promising Companies in America list, over 500 of the world's most successful marketers trust Rocket Fuel to power their advertising across display, video, mobile, and social media. Founded by online advertising veterans and rocket scientists from NASA, DoubleClick, IBM, and Salesforce.com, Rocket Fuel is based in Redwood Shores, California, and has offices in thirteen cities worldwide including New York, London, and Toronto.
©2012 Rocket Fuel Inc. All rights reserved. Rocket Fuel Inc. is a registered trademark of Rocket Fuel Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: rocketfuelinc, bigdata, social, mobile, local, digital advertising, jmp securities, hot 100 , Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Social Media, Sales, Sales, Display, Business, Marketing, USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Financial, Space Science, Computer Science, Business, Other,