|Page (1) of 1 - 04/23/02||email article||print page|
Retas!Pro Upgrades Now AvailableCoreRetas/RenderDog updated to 5.5
CoreRetas includes a mass of new features, including a RAM preview, which includes customizable settings for the range of frames, such as quality, size, smoothing, looping and the ability to turn off special effects. The RAm preview can also be output as a movie file, and users can manually trash the preview cache. Other new features include:
- Faster export.
- Motion blur from the first frame.
- A key for displaying the clipboard.
- The ability to display a grid in the Stage window.
- Magnify Stage area.
- Automatic peg bar and cel blank insertion when inserting layers.
- Ability to apply layer parameters to all keyframes.
- Ability to delete all effects.
- Reset cel layer.
- The most recently used effect appears as a shortcut in the Effects menu.
- Ability to make the camera center the origin point.
The update also includes several enhancements to existing features, which are outlined at the Retas!Pro Web site.
According to Retas, the new version is not compatible with Retas! Pro version 5.2 or earlier. To use the new component, users will have to update their Retas!Pro systems to the current version. The upgrade to CoreRetas 5.5 runs $600. The RenderDog 5.5 upgrade costs $200. For more information, visit http://www.retas.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Retas!Pro Upgrades Now Available
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved