|Page (1) of 1 - 04/09/12||email article||print page|
Responsys and Bazaarvoice Deliver Next-Generation Social Commerce IntegrationNewly Enhanced Integration Brings Marketers Real-Time, Personalized Messages Based on Consumers' Social Commerce Activities (April 09, 2012)
SAN BRUNO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/09/12 -- Responsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, and Bazaarvoice today announced that they will unveil the next-generation integration between the Responsys Interact Suite and the Bazaarvoice Social Commerce Platform at the Bazaarvoice Social Summit this week. The integrated solution will help marketers deliver more relevant and customized messages across the interactive channels consumers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, the web and display.
The newly enhanced Responsys and Bazaarvoice integration allows marketers to use a single, unified solution to create and execute cross-channel marketing programs that include real-time, highly personalized messages based on a consumer's social commerce interactions as tracked by Bazaarvoice. These interactions could include product reviews, ratings, questions and answers or comments.
"As more people research and purchase products online, consumer feedback including comments, ratings and reviews have become extremely important to brands and their marketers," said Scott Olrich, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer of Responsys. "The newly enhanced integration between the Responsys Interact Suite and Bazaarvoice Social Commerce Platform gives marketers access to a powerful, combined solution that will help them grow online sales through increased customer engagement, brand loyalty, and buyer confidence."
Key benefits of the enhanced integration between Responsys and Bazaarvoice include:
- Bazaarvoice marketing messages are personalized and triggered in real-time based on a user's specific social commerce activities, as well as other personalization attributes in a customer's Responsys Interact account;
- Customers can quickly and easily create uniform, yet customizable email content templates that are consistent across their marketing programs, including those for various Bazaarvoice SocialAlerts;
- Through the Responsys Interact Suite's single, unified data management platform, customers can combine performance data from user interactions with Bazaarvoice triggered emails alongside other targeting and personalization data to execute more effective marketing programs; and
- The enhanced integration between Responsys and Bazaarvoice is based on standard web services API technologies and highly secure connectivity protocols, thus ensuring interoperability, extensibility and data protection.
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, the web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high ROI, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Brooks Brothers, Continental Airlines, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Newegg, Orbitz, Qantas, Southwest Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.
Connect with Responsys
- Like Responsys on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Responsys
- Follow @responsys on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/Responsys
- Follow Responsys on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/responsys
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: cross-channel marketing, interactive marketing, Marketwire, Inc., , Internet Technology, Email, Family, Other,