|Page (1) of 1 - 05/01/12||email article||print page|
Responsys Kicks Off Interact 2012, the Interactive Marketing Event of the YearEighth Annual Event Brings Together Best-in-Class Marketers Who Are Rewriting the Rules of Marketing and Changing the World (May 01, 2012)
SAN BRUNO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/01/12 -- Responsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, kicks off Responsys Interact 2012, the event of the year for interactive marketers who want to drive more revenue and engagement through the key interactive channels of email, mobile, social, display and the web. Responsys Interact 2012 is taking place May 1-3 at the Marriott Marquis in San Francisco, California.
"Each year at Interact we look to showcase the marketers who are rewriting the rules of marketing and changing the world in the process," said Scott Olrich, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at Responsys. "We refer to these companies as New School Marketers because they are realigning their strategies, budgets, and skills around the interactive channels consumers are increasingly embracing -- email, mobile, social, display, and the web. Responsys helps companies market to the people that matter most and to capitalize on the increasing digital customer lifecycle. That's our purpose and that's why we've hosted this annual event for the last eight years."
Responsys Interact 2012 Welcomes New School Marketers
Consumers have more options than ever before when it comes to receiving marketing messages. New School Marketers are taking a proactive role in rewriting the rules for engagement based on emerging technologies and changing consumer behaviors. Responsys Interact 2012 is the place where the world's most innovative marketers come to share ideas and best practices for leveraging the digital channels to create powerful relationships and experiences for their customers.
The Industry's Leading Interactive Marketing Event
At Responsys Interact 2012, more than 1,000 attendees are expected to take advantage of over 50 sessions featuring expert users from leading customer and partner companies. Attendees will learn firsthand the insights and trends shaping the future of interactive marketing from the industry's most well-respected thought leaders and practitioners, including:
- Dan Springer, Chairman and CEO of Responsys, to present his vision for leading the interactive marketing revolution in a keynote to kick-off the event on May 2.
- Grady Burnett, VP of Global Sales and Operations at Facebook, to discuss the opportunity for brands to better position their company and engage with customers and prospects on Facebook's community of 850 million people on May 2.
- Scott Harrison, Founder and CEO of charity: water, to share how his organization has provided clean, safe drinking water to over two million people and how relationship marketing will contribute to this mission on May 2.
- Sandy Martin, Director of eMarketing at Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, to share how the future of display has arrived with relationship retargeting, resulting in a high return at low cost on May 2.
- April Mullen, Branding and Marketing Communications Analyst for Email Management at Scottrade, to showcase how Scottrade has moved beyond campaigns to multi-step, multi-wave interactions that drive new levels of customer engagement and growth on May 2.
- Ted Wham, VP, Customer Relationship Marketing at Orbitz.com, to discuss why marketers should rethink the fundamentals of segmentation and automation on May 3.
- Matt Walsh, Executive Experience Director and Vice President at Crispin Porter + Bogusky, to present why so many companies fail to build lasting customer relationships and how to turn those relationships into clear paths to conversion on May 2.
- Roy Williams, marketing guru and author of The Wizard of Ads, to demonstrate the cyclical nature of the consumer mind set on May 2.
- Shar VanBoskirk, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, to discuss how to adapt to customers' changing needs through interactive innovations on May 2.
- Chris Parkin, Strategic Alliances & Adobe Genesis at Adobe Systems, to present on understanding your customer's "Digital Self" on May 3.
- And more than thirty breakout sessions where leading brands such as Epson, philosophy, Schwan's Home Service, Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Quicken Loans, Freshpair.com, REI, Scottrade and Schneider Electric will showcase their successful cross-channel marketing programs using the Responsys Interact Suite.
Responsys Doing Well by Doing Good
"Responsys strongly believes in the philosophy of 'doing well by doing good' and giving back to the community," said Dan Springer, Chairman and CEO of Responsys. "We're excited to be working with one of the world's leading non-profits, charity: water, to solve the world's water crisis through smart relationship marketing."
With the help and support of over 200,000 donors worldwide, charity: water has funded more than 4,000 water projects in 19 developing nations, bringing clean and safe drinking water to over two million people. Founded in 2006 by Scott Harrison, the organization uses an innovative online fundraising model, powered by social media, to educate and empower donors to share the charity: water message. charity: water will be working with Responsys to create long term donor engagement through personalized and integrated communications across the digital channels.
Responsys Interact 2012 follows a highly successful, sold-out event last year, which welcomed over 800 marketers to San Francisco and featured a lineup of industry game changers including Blake Mycoskie, Founder of TOMS Shoes, William Morris, Director of Mission Control and Social Media at Gatorade, and Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit.com. A highlights video can be viewed here.
To view the agenda for Responsys Interact 2012, please visit: http://www.responsys.com/Interact2012/.
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high return on investment, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Brooks Brothers, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Newegg, Orbitz, Qantas, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.
Connect with Responsys
- Like Responsys on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Responsys
- Follow @responsys on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/Responsys
- Follow Responsys on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/responsys
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: interactive marketing, digital marketing, cross-channel marketing, Marketwire, , Internet Technology, Email, Family,