|Page (1) of 1 - 05/02/12||email article||print page|
Responsys Customers Lead the Market With Relationship Retargeting, Powered by Responsys Interact for DisplayNow Marketers Can Connect Email and Display Campaigns to Drive Increased Revenue, Engagement and ROI (May 02, 2012)
SAN BRUNO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/02/12 -- Responsys, Inc. (NASDAQ: MKTG), a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions, today announced at Responsys Interact 2012 that global companies, including Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, L'Occitane, StubHub and vividwireless, are executing relationship retargeting strategies utilizing Responsys Interact for Display as a part of their cross-channel marketing program to drive increased revenue, engagement and ROI.
Introduced in September 2011, Responsys Interact for Display is part of the Responsys Interact Suite, which allows companies to engage in cross-channel relationship marketing across the interactive channels consumers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, web, and display.
"Display is no longer just an acquisition channel. It's a new way for relationship marketers to effectively target known individuals across the web," said Scott Jones, General Manager of Display at Responsys. "We're seeing innovative marketers around the world use display ads to reach customers and prospects who are in market, based on the data and behavior they know about those individuals and leveraging that data to reach people who are engaged, under-engaged, or not reachable through promotional email or social marketing strategies. It's very exciting to see this extra communication touch point result in increased revenue for our customers."
StubHub, the world's largest ticket marketplace, is harnessing the power of relationship retargeting to add more and coordinated touches to their marketing strategies. The company is using Responsys Interact for Display to create more connected marketing.
"The Responsys solution has allowed us to provide a more personalized message across CRM and display for live event fans," said Kathleen Engler, Senior Marketing Manager at StubHub. "Early results are positive, and we will continue to expand relationship retargeting so we can better engage with fans."
Another Responsys customer, vividwireless, Australia's first 4G wireless broadband provider, has recently begun integrating relationship retargeting strategies into their marketing mix utilizing Responsys Interact for Display.
"Display is a major step forward in our ability to target and integrate all of our digital channels for the right outcome for the customer," said Louise Brockbank, Chief Marketing Officer at vividwireless. "The integration of targeted display ads into our customer and prospect communications is a first for the Australian market, as well as for Responsys and vividwireless."
Intelligent marketing begins at the source -- Responsys Interact for Display breaks down the marketing silos, promotes cross-function collaboration, and results in more holistic campaigns. Responsys Interact for Display gives marketers the power to:
- Apply relationship marketing best practices: Relationship managers can use their customer knowledge to drive display initiatives and grow display into a new channel for relationship marketing;
- Expand conversations to new individuals: Customers and prospects that aren't opted-in, or are not responding to email, mobile, or social campaigns, can be reached via sequenced, and highly personalized, display ads;
- Increase efficiency, optimize spend: Marketers can reach specific customers, potential customers, and program participants with focused messaging. The Responsys solution offers marketers full control over display campaigns, eliminating wasted or irrelevant ads;
- Enhance decision-making based on better data: Learn from the fluid market by connecting display behavior to specific marketing programs and known individuals. Display provides additional metrics to better analyse program results; and
- Deliver dynamic communications outside traditional channels: Marketers have the freedom to tailor messaging to a number of different channels, and discover new ways of communication.
For more information on Responsys Interact for Display, please visit: http://www.responsys.com/suite/display.php.
Responsys is a leading provider of email and cross-channel marketing solutions that enable companies to engage in relationship marketing across the interactive channels customers are embracing today -- email, mobile, social, web and display. With Responsys solutions, marketers can create, execute, and automate highly dynamic campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs that are designed to grow revenue, increase marketing efficiency, and strengthen customer loyalty. Responsys' New School Marketing vision, flexible on-demand application suite, and customer success-focused services aim to deliver high return on investment, increased levels of automation and fast time-to-value. Founded in 1998, Responsys is headquartered in San Bruno, California and has offices throughout the world. Responsys serves world-class brands such as: American Family Mutual Insurance Company, Avis Europe, Brooks Brothers, Deutsche Lufthansa, Dollar Thrifty, LEGO, LinkedIn, Newegg, Orbitz, Qantas, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines and UnitedHealthcare. For more information about Responsys, visit responsys.com.
Connect with Responsys
- Like Responsys on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Responsys
- Follow @responsys on Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/Responsys
- Follow Responsys on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/responsys
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: cross-channel marketing, display, relationship retargeting, Insurance, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Business Issues, Marketwire, Inc., , Internet Technology, Email, Family,