|Page (1) of 1 - 12/09/10||email article||print page|
Remotely Control DSLR Camera Shutter and Geocode Pictures from iPhone, iPod Touch and iPadblueSLR Companion App Available Now on the App Store (December 09, 2010)
blueSLR joins a growing list of accessories to use Bluetooth to interact with compatible iOS devices. blueSLR is compatible with 11 different Nikon camera models, including the latest D3100, D7000, and the ever-popular D200. Visit http://blueSLR.com/ for a list of supported cameras.
Key Features of blueSLR include:
GET IN THE PICTURE
* Use blueSLR to wirelessly control your compatible digital SLR camera and snap pictures from up to 300 feet away.
* Dont miss another career-making shot again! blueSLR is fast, so there is no waiting time between photos.
* Connect blueSLR to your compatible digital SLR camera and use your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to adjust your cameras focus, shutter speed, or timer.
* blueSLR is small enough to stay attached to your camera so it goes wherever your camera goes.
MAP YOUR MEMORIES
* Use blueSLR to record when and where you took your photos by encoding precise location including latitude, longitude, and elevation, as well as speed and direction right in the photo metadata.
* Share your photos on MobileMe, Places, Flickr, or Picassa and theyll be visualized on a map.
* Protect the copyright of your photos by using blueSLR to accurately record when and where your photos were taken. blueSLR will provide you with definitive proof that you are the owner of your creations.
* Sort your photos on sites like Places or Flickr based on where they were taken using blueSLRs sophisticated GPS geocoding technology.
Pricing and Availability
blueSLR is available for $149 from www.blueSLR.com. Customers who pre-order by December 10, 2010 get free shipping. Included in each shipment is the blueSLR accessory and Quick Start Guide.
The blueSLR companion App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
Proudly made in Canada, blueSLR is the invention of the husband-and-wife-team behind XEquals.
We were inspired to come up with the idea for blueSLR after buying our first digital SLR camera. A few years ago, we were trying to take a family photo. It took quite a few takes of setting the timer and sprinting to the camera. We wished for an accessory with remote functionality to snap photos wirelessly so that the entire family could be in the picture.
As avid lovers of technology, we decided to add GPS functionality so that you can record exactly where your pictures were taken and share them online with friends around the world. With blueSLR you can do both use remote shutter control and geocode your photos. We hope you love our first product!
iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Related Keywords:XEquals, blueSLR, Bluetooth, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch