|Page (1) of 1 - 04/12/12||email article||print page|
Registration Open for BPM Partners Annual Webcast: The Pulse of Performance Management 2012Core Vendors and Essential Strategies for Budgeting, Planning, Reporting and Consolidation Systems (April 12, 2012)
STAMFORD, CT -- (Marketwire) -- 04/12/12 -- BPM Partners, the leading independent authority on business performance management (BPM), today announced the opening of registration for the Pulse of Performance Management 2012 (Thursday, April 26, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. EDT). The webcast is hosted by Business Finance Magazine and focuses on essential strategies for budgeting, planning, reporting and consolidation systems. It is designed to maximize the success of BPM initiatives.
The webcast will also include the 2012 customer satisfaction ratings for several vendors, including companies like Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos, and SAP Business Objects. Craig Schiff, CEO and founder of BPM Partners, will host the event.
During the live session BPM Partners will reveal for the first time:
- BPM Partners' core list of performance management vendors for 2012
- BPM Partners' selection for "best new vendor of the year"
- The highly anticipated BPM Pulse 2012 vendor customer satisfaction ratings
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Identify specific vendors that are a potential fit for their project
- Understand the benefits found in the latest vendor releases and determine if they should upgrade
- Benchmark their own projects against those of their peers
- See how the cloud, mobile, and Big Data are shaping the future of performance management
- Leverage the 5 best practices that are key to the success of every performance management project
Although on-demand replays will be available, only live event attendees can participate in the "Ask the Experts" segment at the end of the session. To register: http://bit.ly/BPMPulse2012
About BPM Partners
BPM Partners is the leading independent authority on business performance management (BPM) and business intelligence solutions. The company helps organizations address their budgeting, planning, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, profitability optimization, key performance indicator (KPI) development, and operational performance challenges with vendor-neutral experts who can guide companies through their BPM initiatives from start to finish while both reducing risk and minimizing costs. BPM Partners has specialized packages that lead clients through project justification, requirements definition, vendor selection and deployment of departmental or enterprise-wide BPM or business intelligence (BI) systems. For further details, go to http://www.bpmpartners.com. Follow BPM Partners on Twitter @BPMTeam.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Business Performance Management, BPM software, BPM Solution, BPM Project, planning tool, Finance, Management, Finance/Accounting, CEO/CFO, Finance/Accounting, Marketwire, , Financial, Business,