|Page (1) of 1 - 04/30/10||email article||print page|
Red Giant Software Releases Adobe Creative Suite 5 Compatible Plug-Ins(April 30, 2010) Compatibility Chart . The Frequently Asked Questions page is another helpful resource for understanding Red Giant Softwares policy for upgrading to Adobe CS5. The CS5 upgrades from Red Giant Software are only applicable to users that choose to upgrade to After Effects CS5 and Premiere Pro CS5. Customers do NOT need to get the latest version if they are not using Adobe CS5.
Benefits of 64-Bit Computing
The Adobe CS5 updaters for Red Giant Software products offer support for 64-bit computing, which provide many benefits including:
* Better use of memory to allow multiple applications to run with increased performance
* Support of RAW content with the capacity to handle any resolution up to 5K and beyond
* Smooth playback of multiple streams of video in real-time in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
* More flexible workflows with the ability to handle multiple open applications at once
Pricing and Availability
* All products purchased on or after April 12, 2010 qualify for FREE 64-bit updates (Adobe CS5 compatible) as soon as they are available. Customers that purchased products prior to April 12, 2010 and choose to add 64-bit compatibility will need to pay for upgrades. Pricing is outlined below:
* Adobe CS5 upgrades for all individual products purchase will cost $29 USD each.
* Trapcode Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 now.
* Trapcode Particular 2 customers have until June 30, 2010 to qualify for a FREE upgrade to Adobe After Effects CS5 / Trapcode Particular 2.1. Customers will be required to enter a valid 2.0 serial number, then use the Coupon Code CS5PARTFREE during checkout in the Red Giant store in order to get full credit for the upgrade.
* Magic Bullet Suite customers will be able to upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99 USD coming this summer.
* Pro Keying Suite customers can upgrade the entire Suite for a flat price of $99. Pro Keying Suite 10 (coming this summer) will include Key Correct, Primatte Keyer, and Warp.
* Magic Bullet PhotoLooks and Knoll Light Factory for Photoshop users qualify for a free update to Adobe Photoshop CS5. These updates will be coming in early summer. Customers will be notified when the updates are available and will be provided details on how to obtain them.
* Read our blog post for more details on the upgrade charge.
About Red Giant Software
Founded in 2002, Red Giant Software publishes and develops software tools made by industry veterans Stu Maschwitz and John Knoll. Red Giant Softwares ever-expanding product line has over 30 packages that run on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro, Motion, and Avid systems. The vast range of visual effects tools features industry-leading effects for designing realistic fire, rain, and water; adding popular looks; and creating perfect keys. Red Giant effects have enhanced feature films such as Angels & Demons, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Mummy 3, and Grindhouse, and added sparkle to cable and broadcast content from NBC Universal, Food Network, ESPN, Disney, CNN, Comedy Central, MTV, and TNT.
Related Keywords:Red Giant Software, Magic Bullet, Trapcode, Adobe Creative Suite 5