|Page (1) of 1 - 05/28/08||email article||print page|
Red Giant Software Launches New Web Site(May 28, 2008)
Enhancements to the web site include:
* Improved Navigation - Web pages are now organized in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to browse categories (Motion Graphics, Keying, Color Correction, and Enhancement) or quickly jump to different product suites for Magic Bullet and Trapcode.
* Improved Look and Feel - Enhanced graphics and the new page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience, highlighting the creative aspects of the Red Giant Software products, as well as access to key information.
* New Store " Customers can now view an online product catalog to more quickly purchase products. The new Online Customer Account section also lets customers track serial numbers and the number of software seats purchased.
* Added Resources - The new Community section showcases a User Gallery, Video Tutorials, User Forums, and helpful Links.
* Support " Sales, technical, and installation support formerly on RGSupportzone.com have been rolled into the main Red Giant Software web site. Viewers can also check the detailed compatibility chart for pre-sales or product upgrade advice.
About Red Giant Software
Red Giant Software LLC (http://redgiantsoftware.com/) is a San Francisco-based company that develops professional tools for digital video production. Products are available as plug-ins for popular video editing and effects applications including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Motion, Premiere Pro, and Avid. All tools are based on production-proven technology developed by visual effects veterans.
Related Keywords:Red Giant Software